Chapter 2

Louis Pov:

Ugh another girl that don't understand that I just wanna fuck and don't do relationships. Sometimes they are so damn annoying and crying when I tell them to leave.
Now I'm just chilling at the couch and scrolling through Instagram. I hear a car park outside must be William back from I don't know where. The door opens and I look to the door and see her.
What the hell William what she's doing here?!
Well is that the way you say hello to the guest?
Shut up , what are you doing here Evangeline?
Visiting my best friend, what should I else do here?
I don't know maybe acting for a girly movie or something. Whatever you can leave now.
Oh I am not leaving , I will stay here for a while
No! Leave I don't want you here.
But I do she is my guest so calm down
Exactly calm down and shut your fucking mouth ashole
Evie!
Ugh what?
Call me one more time ashole or..
Or what u gonna show me your dick?  Sorry cutie I don't wanna fuck with you.
We will see,I know you want that!
Ew fuck off , anyway I'm going upstairs
Louis seriously?!
What ?

Evie pov:
Oh my god !
I hate this man so damn much ugh.
How can a human be so annoying like him.
The only think he's thinking about is to fuck.
I mean he do look hot but ..
What the fuck Evangeline stop he is Louis.
Knock knock
Can I come in ?
Hey yeah sure what's up?
I just wanted to check on you I'm sorry about him.
No it's okay I mean I didn't expectet anything other.
I know you hate him but could you please do me a favour and don't fight with him, you don't need to talk or even look at each other,  just don't fight .
Okay I will try to keep myself down .
Thanks and if he will try to fuck you again tell me and I will kill him.
Haha alright but the only one who would kill him would be me you would just ouhm box him a little haha.
Ha ha really funny.
Yeah it is actually
Ugh whatever good night luv u
Night love u too

Louis pov :
I hate her ugh
We hate each other since I had something with her best friend , she said that it was my fault that she lost her best friend cause of our relationship  . She started to hate me and I started to hate her too because she wanted to ruin our relationship and I loved Victoria so much that I did everything she wanted until the day she cheated on me and broke up with me . I got broken and I got new personality and stopped doing relationships. A few months later Evie moved away to California. William was really sad and to be honest I was kinda sad too but I do still don't like her. When she started play bigger roles in movies and series she got more famous and everyone started to crush on her . I mean yeah she is pretty and hot but how can people fall for her.

William pov:
After talking to Evie I went to Louis room.
I knocked and he says that I can come in.
Hey mate u okay?
Yeah I'm fine it's just
Yeah I know you hate her but please stop fighting I already talked to Evie she said that she's gonna stop
Yeah .. alright I'm gonna leave her alone
Alright thanks good night mate
Yeah bye..
Something is wrong with him he seems sad I'm gonna ask him tomorrow..

So that's the second chapter hope you like it:)