Good Morning Morioh Cho

"Meow.." I hear a faint noise, almost like it's purring. I stir in my sleep, wanting the random sound to go away.

A spiky gloved finger pokes my ribcage, and a interrupting sound in my mind, the same purring repeating in.

This continued on for a few minutes, and I was refusing to give in and start this awful day. It seemed as if I was winning until the most annoying sound entered my ears.

A loud hiss was heard and a little explosion, which was the reason I got up. At least I know now who made the damn noise.

"Queen! What did I say about blowing up stuff without my permission?!" my vision was a bit blurry, adapting to the light. I glared at my Stand who reciprocated my action, looking at me with blank eyes.

I quickly removed my attention to the big cat to see what in the hell did he blow up now. I looked around the room and noticed a small puff of smoke on the table.

I squinted to get a better view, and when I did, my eyes widened.

"Queen! You.. you blew her up!" I stuttered, now panicking. Killer Queen had blown up my lover, and the fragrance of the room smelled like the sweet perfume I gave her.

"Meow.." he purred full with sorrow and apologetically. I rubbed my forehead, feeling like a headache coming in.

I stared at Queen with pity, so I pet his little head. "I guess it's alright." he looked up to me with bright eyes happy that I accepted his apology, "it was near to break up with her."

Killer Queen whined, his eyes rolling. I noticed his attitude and the stare now turned into a slightly mad glare.

"What's with that face?" I asked, wanting his answer.

He started purring in response, and now I repeated his actions as I rolled my eyes. "You're saying you don't like going out to find new women?" I clarified.

He nodded so bluntly, with his eyes sparking.

I groaned again, now getting up. I smoothed my buttoned pajama's ruffles from the night while going to the bathroom, in which Killer Queen followed me.

I grabbed my toothbrush and Queen helped as he offered my toothpaste. I nodded in approval as I grabbed it from his hands and put it on the brush.

TIME SKIP: 8:10

"Queen, I'm trusting you on this," I told with my arms crossed to my Stand who was flipping pancakes next to me.

Queen looked at me, slightly bewildered. "I'll be getting your food from the pantry," I informed, "I want no funny business with the pancakes you're making for me."

The Stand saluted and nodded with a little smile on his face. I smiled back, and I was now heading to the pantry to get his favorite food, which apparently was uncooked spaghetti.

I now grabbed the pack of spaghetti, and headed back to the stove where Queen was.

I came back to see the cat looking at me, sweating while his hands were behind his back. I looked beside him where our dining table was, and there were no pancakes.

Suspicious, I asked, "So, where's the food?"

Just as Queen was about to answer, I felt a flat yet squishy object fall on my head. Stunned, I slowly grabbed the thing off my head, and see that it was a pancake.

Assuming that it was only one, I decided to let Queen off the hook for this one. But that idea was turned down when another pancake fell down, next to my foot.

Curious and slightly mad, I looked up to see about 5 pancakes on the roof.

I slowly tilted my head to meet Queen's eyes, brows furrowing.

"Meow." was all he could muster.