Blurb & Introduction

Just because someone's life looks perfect, doesn't mean it actually is. In fact, if a life looks perfect, then maybe you should automatically assume it isn't.

At least, that's true for Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Reyna A.R.A (because no one except her family can actually spell and pronounce her last names), Rachel Dare and Calypso Smith.

But when an exchange program is arranged for all of them in Long Island, America (a long way from most of their dreary lives), they each learn there's more to life than re-heated take away food and a house key permanently in a pocket.

Only, there's something going on at Chiron High, and somehow they've been roped into it.

Okay so I literally just came up with this idea, and I kind of really love it. Basically, there will be a lot of fluff and maybe some random life lessons but mainly fluffy SO THIS WAS JUST GONNA BE A FLUFFY FIC BUT THEN I WAS LIKE NO WAY WE GOTTA ADD SOME FANTASY AND CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS TO THIS WOOP. If you couldn't tell, this is a Heroes of Olympus Au (Alternate Universe) so they are not Demigods in this.
If anyone's reading please comment cause I will love you yeah that's not a good reason whatever