introduction

Annabeth Chase. You’ve probably heard that last name before, if you’ve ever had to study World War one. Frederick Chase; academic, scholar, basically all things genius when it comes to his favourite topic, WW1. He’s written numerous books, directed documentaries, and been on the BBC to discuss his work, uncovering what happened in the war.
    Annabeth, like her dad, is pretty much the definition of genius. Basically all of her spare time is spent studying, in her room (and yes, she is actually studying). But that’s mainly because she has nothing else to do. She’s never known her mother, and her dad isn't willing to give up information. All Annabeth knows is that she’s some big academic. Neither has she really ever been good at making friends, and Frederick is always off giving lectures, so right from the moment she’s off the school bus, Annabeth spends her afternoons alone (well except for the family doberman, who she recently developed an allergy to). She’s a typical example of a door key kid, with one always stashed in her pocket, ready to open up her lonely house. The key has been used exactly 3, 108 times over the past nine years of her life after leaving school or coming home from something. That’s only 168 times that she’s come home to find her door in London unlocked, her father waiting for her. Just over a third of one year.

    The McLean mansion is huge, which is pretty much shown with the use of the word Mansion. If you were to drive past it (not likely, seeing as it’s got a two mile driveway through a wood, just to keep out the paparazzi), you’d either start wondering how many people you’d need to fill it (there’s sixteen bedrooms - just a tad over the top), or what kind of billionaire owned it.
    If you got inside, you’d probably gaze in awe around at all the expensive artwork and furniture. Maybe you’d run your hand over a heavy mahogany table top.
    Not Piper Mclean. Whenever she comes home, she tries the best to block out all signs of existence of her dad’s career as an extremely well paid actor. She says a quick hello to the maid, grabs a cheese sandwich from the cook, and locks herself away in the mansions indoor garden, book in hand, wondering if her dad will be coming home tonight.
    The door into the mansion may be fingerprint sensitive and key-less, but Piper’s definitely a door key kid.

    Smith is a pretty common last name. It’s not to so common in the Brown-Blake-Williams-Fischer-Randwick-Atlas-Smith family. Pleione Atlas, the slightly crazy mother of the family, felt the need to give each of her daughters a different last name. Maybe it was so they wouldn't be associated with each other of one of them was a criminal or porn star. Who knows what was going on in the woman’s head. The girls father, David Atlas, is just a bit crazy himself too. Calypso, the Smith part of the family, is actually probably the only partly sane one in their small house on the Gold Coast, Australia. The family’s diet mainly consists of takeaway food, and reheated takeaway food, because no one can cook for schist in the house. While Calypso usually finds someone at home when she arrives, she’s the one who has to lock the door ever morning, evening, and whenever else.

    Hazel Levesque’s home is a cold one, and not just because it’s in the middle of Alaska. Her father is pretty much non-existent, and her mother isn't much better. Since the age of ten, it’s been Hazel’s job to keep the house clean and cook decent meals for her family. She’s never met anyone in her family apart from her parents, but she knows she’s got two half siblings (two of the reasons her father is never around) somewhere or rather, and a whole load of cousins on her mothers.
    Hazel’s never trusted herself with a house key, as she tends to lose things a lot. Instead, there’s one hidden under a ceramic wombat by the front gate, tinged with green because of it’s exposure to the harsh elements, not unlike Hazel herself.

    It’s hard growing up in a brilliant sister’s shadow. You can find yourself shoved to the side (or under a bus if your family is particularly cutthroat), and getting no attention. At least, that’s what it’s like for Reyna. She’s never really gone with anything more than just Reyna, as she lives in an English part of Puerto Rico, and no one can pronounce or spell her three last names. Her sister, Hylla has been school captain, various sport team captains, and a hell of a lot more. Her mother is soldier (currently fighting who knows where, Reyna doesn't want to think about it), and her dad works long hours. Reyna doesn't really have a talent of her own, or rather she is extremely good at sports, just not quite as good as Hylla. Hylla is usually home before her, so she comes home to an open house. Reyna doesn't have her own house key. Rather, she locks up her own feelings, and has hidden that key somewhere so deep she’s forgotten where it is.

    It’s a well known fact that there are more pigs than people in Switzerland. Probably because rich land owners own so much of it there isn't much room for people to live. Rachel Dare, much like Piper Mclean, never really gets time to herself. Her rich parents work from home, and she goes to an international school, half an hour’s limos drive away. Despite the fact they've lived in the country for ten years, none of the family bothered to learn to speak Swiss. For Rachel, it was simply because no one had considered teaching her.
    When she gets home, Rachel always finds her room looking completely different to the way she left it in the morning. Sometimes it’s just been cleaned. Sometimes its been completely redecorated.
    Rachel isn't a typical door key kid. But I can tell you she wishes she was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah hi this is an intro yeah bye comment and vote if you want

so who do you think is going to be your favourite character out of these five?

I personally like Piper and Reyna yeah idk