~Sixteen~ •Return•

You made Eye contact with a Certain Freckled Face. You saw his eyes widen in shock, Rayleigh let you down quickly before you jumped off yourself. You bolted towards Ace, A small bag at your Side, Ace quickly grabbed the Attention of Marco and Thatch before starting to run after you with crocodile tears streaming down his face. He scooped you up sliding on his knees a little, Marco and Thatch heard Ace yell and they weren't sure why so they got to him as fast as they could. Their Faces went Frozen with Shock as they saw Ace squeezing the Life out of you. You clutched onto Ace's yellow-ish green Button up. You were afraid to let go in case this was a Dream. Marco slowly walked towards Ace.

"ACE STOP HOGGING HER!" Thatch yelled zooming past Marco, Ace let go of you and Thatch quickly Picked you up with Ease holding you tightly and spinning a little.

"Y/n! Holy Shit! How'd you get here!?" Ace finally came to his senses, Marco was having a Hard time processing everything, You had gotten so Big... Just some time ago you were so Small... Well, you still were but so much time had passed.

 You stared past them and towards Marco, you let go of Thatch. Him getting the Hint and Watching what you would do. You walked up to Marco with a Huge Smile, That's what Shocked him the Most. Marco stood still, just looking at you.

"Well are you just going to stare or are you going to Hug me Dumbass!" You crossed your arms and gave him a very shitty fake scowl

"I-I... You're okay yoi" He breathed out kneeling to your height Hugging you tightly, You hugged him back instantly

"Yeah... I'm okay... Gained some pretty Sick scars from the Ride too!" You pulled away and pointed out the Two that Kid had accidentally Given you a while Back. They weren't going to Fade any time Soon.

All three of their Faces Darkened, "Who." was all they asked

"A Rookie, But he didn't mean to, He's actually Really cool!" You started Gushing about How Kids power works and what he could do with it if he put in enough Focus

"Everyones going to be ecstatic" Thatch chuckled

"Ya... How should we bring her onto the Ship..." Ace asked

"How about an Old game of Cat and Mouse yoi..." Marco chuckled Evilly, His moment was cut short when your old man came walking up, All three of them tensed already knowing who it was

"Thanks for Taking care of the Brat" He swept a hand through his hair, "Don't be a Brat introduce me!" Rayleigh obviously wanted the pleasure of being introduced as your biological Father

"Shut It Asshat!" All three of the men looked at you like you were an Idiot, You sighed, "Guys... This is Silvers Rayleigh... My Biological Father" You waved your hand as if to display him

"That... That makes So Much Sense..." Ace murmured

Marco and Thatch Nodded in agreement with Ace, All three of them were just here to do something Pops asked and Then leave, Except this time it was with an Extra person. The day soon came to a close. You were going to stay with Shakky and Rayleigh until it was time to Leave. Rayleigh continued to Train you, But this time with spectators. All three of them were terrified of how strong you had gotten. You could use 2 out of 3 types of Haki Efficiently. Nobody stood a chance if you gained the Ability to Use conquerers Haki. They were surprised by your Fluid movements, You still had Dark circles under your eyes but they were lessened. Maybe meeting your dad helped... Ace paid serious attention to how you moved, It was Fluid like Water, not a mistake in your form. Ace was super happy at how cool his little 'Sister' had gotten. He couldn't wait for you to meet Luffy.

The days passed quickly and you showed them all your cool new abilities, Even the one with rock-throwing. Ace got to throw a few flaming ones, Missing obviously but he was happy he didn't hurt you. The day finally Came to leave Shakky and Rayleighs.