𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎.

DREAMS UNVEIL REPRESSED DESIRES, and in Mercedes' case, she dreamed of someone special that night

DREAMS UNVEIL REPRESSED DESIRES, and in Mercedes' case, she dreamed of someone special that night. Iago despised the rain and thunder, but he still appeared in front of her. He had a delicate smile on his face that tugged Mercy's heart, and he touched her face, bringing warmth to her cold night.

"...Marisol, I had the greatest dream," she croaked, eyes still closed and throat still dry. Her body didn't feel as heavy as it did last night, and the pounding headache was nearly gone. She felt a damp sensation on her forehead, "Marisol?" she repeated when her maidservant didn't respond to her. Usually, Marisol would already ask what had happened in her dreams, but there was none.

Instead, a light tap on her cheeks woke her up, Thomas examined her with a frown on his lips, forehead creasing in confusion. The woman beside her just spoke in a different language he seem to can't understand, he wasn't aware that this woman knew another language except for English.

"Who the fuck are you?" Thomas muttered under his breath. Last night, that man kept calling her Mercedes as if he knew her personally. He beat him up once more and tied him up inside the bathroom. Thomas would've lost his mind if this woman turned out to be another traitor, but he still nursed her because that's what a decent human being would do. He didn't do anything impulsive that night, he wanted to hear the truth straight out of her mouth.

She couldn't open her eyes because of the sleep crust that had formed on her eyelids- she wasn't sure if she was hearing things, but someone was definitely next to her. Her vision was blurry when she opened her eyes, but she quickly recognized the man's peaked hat "...Is that you, Thomas? What are you doing here?" as she felt the dry lump on her throat, she coughed.

Thomas ignored her question and assisted her in sitting on the bed, placing a pillow behind her back for support. As she sat up, the towel on her forehead fell onto her lap-he took the glass on the bedside table and prompted Imogen to drink the water, "Finish it," he said coldly. She gulped down the liquid easily for she was thirsty since last night, she sighed in relief as she felt the water wash down her dry tongue and throat.

Thomas took away the glass and dragged a chair next to the side of the bed, he stared at Mercy warily, "What?" she asked and removed the damp towel on her lap, placing it above the bedside table.

"M-Mercedes! Are you awake, my love?!" a croaky voice inside the bathroom caught both of their attention. Her head snapped towards the door, shock crossed her face, her mouth dropping open slightly. Thomas' clenched both of his fists as he noticed the reaction she had, "Mercedes?" he asked scornfully, his eyes sending sharp knives at her.