3.

Melissa looked down in terror, hoping that he was okay. Then she saw him hovering near the window, "Well, are you coming?"

"Sure!"

Melissa climbed out onto the windowsill and sat down. Matt pulled her off, and dropped her, "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I AM GOING TO DIE!"

"Stop being a baby, can't you see that you are flying? Your natural ghost instincts make you hover, forget the fact that we are 50 feet above ground and let go of my arm."

"I'm flying?"

"Technically you're hovering, but, yeah, you're flying now let go."

Melissa released her tight grip on his arm and started laughing, "I'm really doing it, I can do anything now! I can run away!"

"No, you can't run away I'll get fired-"

"Like you even need this job, working for my dad must be torture! I can only imagine how bad he must treat you, considering he treats me nice."

"This is the only job I have and the only one I will probably ever get and I'm already breaking all the rules. What am I doing?" Matt paused for a while, thinking about what he would do if he was fired, then he talked again, "You have to go back, now! If Death finds out that I let you out here, I'll be executed for sure!"

"Then he doesn't have to find out"

"What?"

"I have unlimited amounts of money, you and I can just leave the castle, never to come back, and I'll pay for the mansion and the furniture, oh and also for some new clothes for you. We can go to the mall and-"

"Don't you understand? I can't leave the castle, I'll be a social outcast even more than I am now."

"Well, I can fix you up with some magic. You'll be good as new!"

Matt had to ponder that thought for a second, "Would you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said, would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Fix my scars and bruises?"

"Of course I would! I would do anything to get out of the castle! Oh, that sounded really bad, I didn't mean it like that."

"I understand, but how did you get the magic to do that?"

"It comes naturally, for me anyway. I've had magic to do whatever I wanted ever since I was a little girl, I guess it is just part of being royalty. Now let's go!"