Ducks Rivalry

"I can't believe you're on the Ducks team, you were supposed to be a Hawk '' Blair and Adam both put on their helmets starting to walk the opposite direction from each other to their coaches. " The outlines have changed Blair, what can I say ? " Blair made a low snarl as she skated on the ice to her team. Adam walked out on the ice to be interrogated right away by Averman, and Conway. " Who was that Banks ? '' Adam glared back at Blair practicing with her teammates . " No one, I just told them they are dead meat " Goldberg hollered making Connie, Charlie, Lester, and Guy holler along with him "Yeah ! You tell em' !" They did their handshake and skated out further onto the ice, getting ready to compete against the hawks just minutes away. 

Someone screamed unsoundly from the other team to Charlie " You're dead Conway ! " But all Adam could concentrate on was his opponent, his sister. On the Hawks team. Charlie, and Blair were face to face with the first hit to start the game. " I got a bad feeling about this " Adam whispered to himself as he put his stick in position. 

The game starts, and the Hawks are dominating the ice. Coach Bombay screamed through his hands telling Averman to get on more defense. Blair scored a goal but tripped Adam as she skated away. " Ahhh " He groaned in pain, holding his hand hitting his other fist on the ice. Charlie took off his helmet and pushed Blair. The ref soon broke it up and gave both of them a two minutes penalty. Charlie glared in concern as the others surrounded Adam. " I'm alright guys, really " Coach brought out Adam for the rest of the game and called " Change it up " making Fulton one of the head offenses for the rest of the game. 

" Hey coach, I can play, I'm fine, I'm not hurt, I swear "  Coach Bombay examined his facial expression which seemed desperate. " I can't Banks, you're a great player, but last time you said the same thing, but you could barely twist your stick with your wrist. You know the rules. "  Adam's eyes started to burn until he realized he was crying. Maybe because of his hand, or maybe because of the unfairness. Many emotions surrounded the game but only two stood out the most. Charlie softly bit his bottom lip as he realized Adam was crying. All he could do was stare as he was released from the penalty box. 

Coach Reilly, Adam's old coach was hollering at his players trying to call out  strategy on the game. " Come on ! Come on ! Where's the game ! Get moving Hawks. " Adam's ears hurt from the continuous yelling for he has heard it all before. Everybody was off their game today on the Ducks team. It seemed like today they couldn't fly. Do the " V " or however the coach wants to put it. Ducks lost to the Hawks 5-1. Adam's sister Blaire Kavoski was hated among all Ducks. Always tried to take her down in a game, but to be fair, she was a good player. 

Adam sat in the changing room as Guy walked up to him still in uniform. " Hey man, you alright ? That Kavoski girl is one hell of a player " Adam exhaled annoyed, placing his bag in his locker with his free hand. '' Noted Guy '' Charlie walked in and sat next to Adam. " Hey, I'm sorry about your hand " He took off his helmet and held it in his hands. '' Thanks Conway, but you didn't have to go after her like that. It could have turned into something bigger which would have been bad on your part. "

Charlie stood up and went to his locker, " My mom's here, I got to go. See you tomorrow guys '' Adam looked down again thinking Charlie ignored him on purpose. Connie smiled and waved. Connie Moreau was that type of girl that never really got into bad situations. But she was there for people that needed it. " Hey Adam, hope your hand gets better soon. We will see you at practice tomorrow right ? '' Adam stared at Connie in ponder. " I'm not sure, but thanks " Fulton came in huffing like he did almost at every game. " We will get that Kavoski girl for what she did Banks, don't worry about it. " All Adam could do was stare. How was he going to tell them that she is his sister.

Adam stayed a little after everyone left. Adam caught Blair just leaving the rink.  " Hey Blair, what's your problem ? " She scoffed and held her stick and bag closer to her. " What's my problem ? What's yours, control your teammates before I take them all out. " Blair starts walking out the door as Adam replies. "Why can't we just be normal siblings Blair, don't you see what we're doing to ourselves ? You even changed your last name to grandma's. It's like we aren't even siblings anymore " 

Adam bit his lip as he saw Blair's expression had no change. " Look Adam, I never liked being your sister, and I don't want to live with you to play with the Ducks, I hate you, and your last name. " Blair started walking out the door. " Don't act like you didn't have this last name too ! You're a Banks, and always will be ! " Blair rolled her eyes exiting the rink. " My team's waiting for me- Banks " 

Adam closed his eyes in frustration and turned around to see Charlie standing there, in shock, stiff. " Charlie- " Adam's face turned pale. " So that's why- I knew there was something between you two. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Your sister is Kavoski ? A Hawk- " Charlie looked away in disappointment, and left out the front door. " Charlie wait- " He shook his head and replied. "It's alright Banks, hope to see you at practice tomorrow. "