𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘-𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥: 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Everyone who knew Scarlett would say she deserved better than the big bad hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, everyone telling her how bad he was, how eventually he would hurt her, but no matter how many times she was told those things it didn't stop her from loving him. She could never believe the things people would say about the man they barely knew, but she knew him.

Or she thought she did

18 years ago, Scarlett had left New Orleans to spend time with her twin brother, Damon, and her little brother, Stefan, but when she got to the home no one was there so she decided to hang around. She went to her old bedroom, that was hers before she moved in with Klaus. Her brothers kept her room the same, nothing in there was changed.

She smiles at all the pictures on the walls of her, her brothers, and her friends. She was about to pick a picture up of her and Klaus when she got this sickening feeling in her stomach, which confused her. She was a vampire, vampires aren't suppose to get sick.

She uses her vampire speed to run to the bathroom and she throws up into the toilet, as she's in the bathroom throwing up, her brothers had came back. With their vampire hearing they hear her throwing up, they look at each other worryingly and both vamp speed up the stairs and join her the bathroom.

Damon immediately rubbing her back to comfort her and Stefan holds her hair back so she doesn't pass out from throwing up. She stop throwing up after a few minutes, Damon hands her some toilet paper and she wipes her mouth. The three sat in silence.

"Scar, what the hell happened to you?" Damon asks worried his twin sister has something wrong with her.

"I don't know Dames" Scarlett says rubbing the back of her neck. "I mean one minute I was fine, then the next I ran to the bathroom and threw up" She lets her head fall back onto the wall sighing.

"I know this is suppose to be impossible but what if you're pregnant Scar" Damon says softly, not wanting Scarlett to freak out.

Scarlett's eyes widen and Stefan realizes it could be a possibility for her. "But I'm a vampire, I can't get pregnant?!" She says anxiously, she seemed anxious but in her eyes you could see the sadness saying that sentence.

After turning into a vampire she realized she could never have kids, and that broke her heart. Ever since she was younger she had wanted to be a mom, to give them everything she never had. To give them a mother's love, to have a happy family, to have a mother who stuck up for them.

Damon and Stefan saw the sadness in her eyes, Damon sighs looking at his twin, feeling bad for her. "Maybe you can have kids" Stefan says hesitantly.

"Did you not just hear me Stef? I'm a vampire, we're vampires, we can't procreate" She says sighing as she finishes. "But you aren't just a vampire, you're a witch too" Stefan says scooting closer to her, smiling slightly.

She was about to drop it then and there but Stefan saying that made her realized it was a possibility, she wasn't just a vampire, she was witch and Klaus wasn't just a vampire either, he was a wolf. She could have kids.

She looks at them, her mouth hanging slightly open. She covers her mouth as happy tears fill her eyes a bit. "I can get pregnant, I might be pregnant" She says uncovering her mouth and her brothers see the smile on her face, making them immediately smile back.