My Little Director

Imagine This: You're a producer for CW show, Legacies. But not an average one, you're a pretty big one. You give the actors tips and tricks for their scenes, and you sometimes choreograph stunts. You're a big deal.

On the other hand, Danielle is the main character on CW show, Legacies. She is what made Legacies after The Originals. She is what truly puts the whole show together.

You and Danielle meet on set. You begin working there once Legacies started. You are very young. Only 19 years old. Meanwhile, Danielle is 18.

Once you see the beautiful woman, you know she is different. In a good way of course. She is something that you have never seen before.

-

While filming Season 1 Episode 3 of Legacies, you're set to be the director for that episode. The crew wants to test your abilities since you're so young and surprisingly skilled.

"Ready... set... action!" You yell from the directors chair.

"Josie, help me!" Danielle says in somewhat of a low voice.

"How?" Kaylee responds but also in a low voice to match the energy that is being produced.

"Just repeat after-" Danielle gets cut off by you.

"Cut!" You shout. Everyone looks at you. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.

"What happened?" Danielle questions. You two never really interacted until that day on set.

"Yea, I feel like we were doing good." Kaylee adds on.

"Danielle, when you said Josie, help me!, there wasn't much feeling in it. You sounded like you wanted to get something done. There was absolutely no fear. Josie and Alaric almost got stabbed. We need fear." You tell Danielle.

She just looks at you and nods.

"As for Kaylee, do not match her energy. Stick to the script." You stop yourself for a bit. You sense someone looking at you, staring at you like they are mesmerizing you. "*cough* If you match your energy with someone else when it comes to acting, both of you might suck or be perfect. I don't want to take the chances that they will suck. Stick to Josie's feelings."

Kaylee nods, "Thank you, I needed that."

"And Matt, you're fine. Just be out of the way and away from the girls."

He nods.

"Now. Ready... set... action!" You yell.

"Josie, help me!" Danielle says. It's absolutely perfect.

"How?" Kaylee responds, and once again, it's perfect.

"Just repeat after me!" Danielle takes Kaylee's hand. "Fluctus Inpulsa."

"Fluctus Inpulsa." Josie and Hope say, they start repeating it.

"Fluctus Inpulsa."

"Fluctus Inpulsa."

"Fluctus Inpulsa."

"Fluctus Inpulsa."

"Fluctus Inpulsa." They wave their hands on the last one, defeating the gargoyle.

"And scene!" You shout. "That was absolutely perfect!"

The crew starts clapping. You look around with a confused face.

"y/n, that just proved to all of us how skillful you are." Julie Plec says to you.

"Pardon?" You question.

"We told Danielle and Kaylee to purposely not do a good job." Julie starts to say. "This crew is in their middle ages and you're here, 19 years old. We were suspicious on what you could do but now we aren't."

You half smile, "Thank you so much."

Danielle and Kaylee come up to you.

"Did we get you?" Kaylee laughs.

You chuckle, "Sure did."

"Well I have to get going home to my dog." She says. "Bye."

"Bye, wifey." Danielle says.

"Goodbye, Kaylee." You add on.

She leaves.

"Now you didn't think we actually sucked, did you?" Danielle jokes with you.

"I have seen you film the pilot and the last episode, you rarely made any mistakes. I was suspicious but I didn't give it full thought." You respond to her.

"So you were paying attention?" Danielle smirks.

"I have to it's my job-" You cut yourself off because you realize she's flirting. "I mean... of course I paid attention."

-

Since that interaction, you and Danielle haven't really talked. She's been too busy acting, and you have been too busy directing. Ever since you proved yourself, you've been directing way more. You and Danielle only talked about work, not personal lives or anything.

After directing a scene that involved Danielle, she comes up to you.

"Hey y/n."

"Hello, Danielle. What happened? You wanna talk about the next episode?" You assume.

"No... I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Sure. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a coffee date?"

"A date?" You question, you're trying so hard not to blush.

"Yes a date."

"I would love that." You respond to her.

-

Fast forward seven months later and here you are dating. You call each other your girlfriends.

You are directing the Season 1 Finale, There's Always a Loophole.

"Ready... set... action!" You yell.

"You don't have to do this." Nick says.

"I know. But it's the only part I'm actually enjoying."

"One foot on the rail." You direct them.

They do so.

"Hand on neck."

They do so.

"Too bad you're so clumsy." Danielle says.

"Other foot on rail!" You tell them.

They do so.

"And fall!"

Nick and Danielle both fall in the Malivore pit. Both submerging in the nasty black goo.

"And scene!" You call out. You quickly go over to your girlfriend and help her out of the goo.

"Thank you." She laughs. She's absolutely covered in the black stuff the crew made.

"The season is finally over." You tell her. That was the very last scene that needed to be filmed.

"Thank you for making most of this possible." She tells you. "I love you."

"I love you too, Danielle Rose Russell."

You two share a kiss and the whole cast and crew see. They all clap for you.

You both let go of this kiss, "My little director since Episode 3. I mesmerized you and your work since the beginning."

You shed a tear, "You paid attention?"

"Of course I paid attention."

Published on July 27, 2021 at 11:01pm (PST)