tohma▪︎{misconceptions}

So there is no 😏 in this but its suggested but nothing happens I promise.

AND PLS THE MEME ABOVE HAS ME ASCENDING😭🤚🤚

And if no ones gonna make a tohma oneshot, ig I will myself

The faint sunlight peers in through the blinds, creating lines over the shared bedroom

Two figures laid asleep, cuddling eachother close with the blanket pulled up to the males chin.

You slept under the blanket close to tohmas chest, eyes shut in tranquility.

Sleeping with tohma was always nice, even if he did move around quite a bit, he was still so cozy.

On the chilly nights of inazuma, cuddling up close to him after having a warm drink, his hands slung around your waist as his chin rests ontop of your head, was a wonderful feeling.

You felt so safe and secure, your worries melting away as he would comb through your hair.

You would both tease eachother for everything though, him calling you shortie and teasing you when ever you blushed, you calling him tomato and inazuma fatui boy. They were just jokes and you both never took them to heart, after all you both had goofy personalities.

There were times when he was serious too. Like when you were severely injured after a commission, he stoped messing around entirely and helped you.

He looked pissed, like he was ready to burn whatever hurt you to a crisp.

There were tender moments too, he would often get stressed out and had to find you for comfort, hugging close to your waist as he held back tears of frustration. It made you mad that he refused to cry infront of you, you were partners and could trust eachother, but you never pushed him too far.

You would both make fun of eachother for everything, laughing and messing around with eachother all the time. It's what you loved about tohma, how goofy and funny he was.

You value humor in a relationship, if the person your with cannot laugh with you, what's the point?

Tohmas eyes peer open, those emerald hues of his glancing around the room.

They soon lock onto your sleeping figure, him nudgeing the blanket up slightly so he can see more of your face.

He smiles softly as the sight, pushing away slightly so he can see all of your face.

You often sleep talked(pls I sleep talk and I had a sleepover with my friend and when I woke up she said that I was talking in my sleep and istg I was so embarrassed)

It wasn't usually a problem and tohma found it quite funny to see your flustered face after he told you about your actions.

He would often try to guess what your dreaming about, he was never close because your dreams are so odd and weird he cant keep up.