lilith

Thousand pair of eyes are watching the horrifying scene in front of them but neither they tried to stop it nor they said something against it 
They watched it like lifeless dolls. Some are just waiting to hear his scream. Some people were looking at him with pity and some people are just whispering about him

" Why doesn't he accept the queen's proposal? "

" it's been 2 days. He won't be able to tolerate it for too long."

But how can he accept it? He is a warrior and he will rather die than compromising with his self-respect. He won't accept till his last breath.

The whip slashed again at his back, sinking in her flash deeper than the last strike.
Whip-adepts are sweating profusely. They are tired of whipping him...
Every time the whip touched his scarred back, they hope to hear at least a sharp intake of breath but it never happened.

He didn't scream and also there are no tears in his eyes. A little jerk of his body after every whip was the only evidence that they are not hitting a statue of stone.

" wow, you have strong endurance. I am impressed. basically, almost every girl wants this trait in his husband but not everyone gets it. Guess I am the lucky one "

A sweet Honey coated alluring voice came from behind. Everyone stilled in fear but the whip-adapters started whipping him with more force because they know if they stopped then they will get whipped to death.

A swirl of red smoke arrived right in front of the warrior. A beautiful elegant Girl appeared from it.
He looked at her with a mixture of anger and disgust. His gray eyes meet her emotionless Hazel eyes and an evil smirk appeared on her face.

" You still have the guts to look in my eyes. Ah, don't misunderstand. I love the tough once like you. It's great fun to break them. "

" Hah, like you can break me."
His voice came out strong yet a little breathless.

" We will see." She stated with a smirk

"I swear on my dead ancestor that-"

" Calm down, Tiger you don't want to falsely swear on your ancestor's names because I am sure you love your little brother a little too much "

His mind went blank when he heard those words. How did She get to know about his brother? 
Maybe, she is trying to trick him.

" I don't have any brother. " he tried to make his voice void of emotion but his voice trembled a little at the end.

" oh, oops. Looks like My people made a mistake. Too bad."

He didn't show but he thanked the Heavens inwardly. His brother is the only alive member of his family. He doesn't want any harm to his brother.

" well, I wasted too many resources on him. The famous brothel in town is in the need of a new face and with his lavender hair, blue eyes, and smooth white skin He will be in much demand. 
I can make so much money because of him. Young boys are Precious"
Her words were like a sword in his heart. The look she described was exactly the same as his younger brother.

" No, don't you dare. Free him instantly or it won't end well for you"
He warned but for her his words meant nothing.

A malicious laugh escaped from her lips.

" Such a warrior. Why would I free him? You haven't accepted my proposal yet so why should I give up on so much money just because you don't want it. "

He clenched his fists. 
" I accept"

" Too late. Your time is over. I think your younger brother will enjoy the night today. Let's talk again tomorrow"
She turned away from him.
A feeling of dread washed over him. He had to stop her. He won't be able to look into his brother's eyes if he didn't stop her.

" no, I beg you. I beg you, Queen Lilith"
A victorious smirk spread on her lips.

" What was that? I didn't hear what you said, Amell," she said while turning towards him
He knows the meaning behind her words. He kneeled and bowed in front of her.
" Please give me your hand in marriage and provide me the honor to become your husband. I will always stay loyal to you.
I beg you for it, Queen"
He kissed the ground in front of her, showing full submission.

" Free him and prepare him for our wedding."

They bowed in front of her 
" As you wish, Her Highness".

She waved a hand in the air and turned into a swirl of red smoke before leaving.
Amell looked at her fleeing figure with deep hatred in his heart. 

He swears to his Ancestor's blood that is running in his veins 

'He will kill her but He won't give her an easy death. He will kill her painfully slow. He will torment her till she begs for death herself.
He will never accept her as his partner. '

In the world of Vatron women are always considered superior to men
because they are naturally born with more magic than men.

In this female-dominated world, everything was good until Lilith ascended the throne after King and Queen died mysteriously.

Everyone sympathized with their Princess Lilith who became an orphan suddenly but soon they come to know that Their king and queen were killed by Lilith herself.

Nobody saw Lilith killing her parents but it's evident from her actions.

She didn't even attend her parent's funeral. At their funeral, She announced herself Queen of the Vatron and gave a huge banquet in celebration of her Coronation.

Some ministers tried to denounce her but they were brutally slaughtered in front of everyone. 

Everyone was shocked when they saw her real face but it was just the start of a never-ending night in Vatron.
The next morning New Queen announced New rules that snatched the basic rights of men.

Men are now just slaves for Women. 
Men can be sold without their consent and there are no restrictions against violence towards Men.

They can be used however the woman wants

Although she took away almost all the rights of men, She left one.
it's not because of kindness. It's just that her magic was still not strong enough to change the rule written by her grandmother

Women can't marry men without their approval but there is always a legal way to do illegal things. women are allowed to use any method to make men agree to marriage.

Lilith, Her name means Night monster and she lives up to her name.

Her deeds are dark as night and She is brutal like a monster.