Chapter 21

Hello, this human has finally updated, thank you for waiting and happy reading!!

I got dressed up casually. Misty hoodie and a black shorts is going to be a perfect outfit for today. I went to taeyong's room and he's ready as well. Not wasting more time, we went to my dorm.

•••••

He parked his sports car in front of my dorm, and I quickly rushed inside of my room jumping to the bed, hugging my plushies. But the smell isn't something that makes me happy or comfortable. It makes me nauseous. It smells like an old blanket that you kept on your closet for years.

'Huekk'

I rushed to my toilet and before i could even throws up, i saw a cockroach running towards me.

"TAEYONGGG" i shouted while crying. I thought visiting my dorm would be a great ideas to do, but it turns out to be a disaster in this afternoon.

I ran to my kitchen sinks instead to deal with my nauseousness.

"What happened?" Taeyong ask a little bit late.

"There's a cockroaches inside of the toilet, disgusting.." i said while rinsing my mouth.

I sat on the couch on my living room and turned on my tv. While taeyong is already sitting beside me, playing his phone.

"Taeyong?" I called his name out slowly

"What?" He replied

"Can i borrow some money?" I asked him

"What for?" He asked me back

"I need to pay for my loans and rents, i havent been working for a while and i dont have any cents with me to pay off my rent" i replied

"No need, I've bought this place" he replied

He makes me speechless.

The rest of my afternoon is going on just like that, boring and tired. Taeyong is too busy with his phone while i roams around my house, cleaning them, and watch tv. Taeyong doesn't pays even a little attention towards me. Completely off, ignoring me

•••••

Night has finally came. Its 7pm and the weather is pretty cold. Its going to be winter in one more months

"Taeyong, do you want some noodles? I'll cook some for you too if you want" i said from my mini kitchen. The distance between my kitchen and my living room is not far so im pretty sure that taeyong heard me.

He place his phone down and walks to the kitchen instead of replying to my questions.

"What are you doing?" He asked investigating the pack of noodles i had on my hand.

"Well, what do you think? Im taking a bath?" I asked him back as i got annoyed isn't the answer is obvious that im going to cook?

"Dont eat noodles, its not good for your health, lets eat something else out there" he said throwing my pack of noodles into the dustbin.