Chapter 2

I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"I haven't even... I mean I didn't put my name on the list..." I said with a frown.

"Hey Haz, how's it go- Oh hi there, I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister, nice to meet you!" Said Gemma and put her hand out so he could shake it.

"I'm Tomlinson... Louis Tomlinson," he said with a smirk and shook hands with her. I rolled my eyes at them both and shook my head. I cleared my throat and Gemma glared at me, then told Louis it was nice to meet him, and then she left.

I took him to my room, in case my mother would come in and disturb us. When finally in my room, I sat down on the end of my bed.

"So what where we talking about now again?" I asked because, to be honest, I totally forgot why he was here.

"About how your name was on the list for the spring concert..."

"Oh yeah... Right..." I said and thought about it again. "But I might know who put it there, my friend Ian, had always wanted me to sing, and when I didn't get through on the X factor I decided to let go of the stupid dream of mine."

He nodded his head like he didn't believe me when I said it.

"So are we done here? If yes then you can leave, I have homework to do." I said and started to walk towards the door, just as he began to talk.

"You know.. I didn't believe you when you said that you were on X Factor. But I guess they didn't like you since you didn't make it through"

Did I mention that I hate him?

"Just get out already," I said starting to get pissed off. I did go to the third week, but then I got sick and my voice sounded really bad so I didn't get any further than that. But I still have my fans, I'm just not that active on my twitter I made just in case I would go further in the competition.

Louis did what I told him to do, and I shut it close behind him. "I'm going to kill Ian..." I whispered to myself and walked towards my desk to do my homework.

~~

I'm finally updating. I'm going to start writing the next chapter now, and I'll write on it and make it much longer.

Vote, comment, follow.