just an idea for anyone

(SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA V2 AND V3)
idea number 1.
it's gonna be about postgame! or is it?
here's the idea, let's put it to kokichis pov most of the time, because this is his angst story.
long story short,
they catch the mastermind in chapter 3 before or after the third trial happened, and so they are let free and wake up in a hospital, blah blah blah it was a virtual reality, the people that got killed in the game has to suffer some pain. keep it in kokichis pov for some time because once he goes to sleep, he's gonna be back in the game and it's like everybody forgot they caught the mastermind and nothing happened, there goes the 4th trial keep it going to the usual, or make someone else die, once it's chapter 5 in the game, make kokichi lose his fucking mind and make him say shit like "I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE" and he soon dies himself, like basically kills himself in a impressive way just like how people tried to figure out if nagito was killed by someone.
BOOM! the trials is over, Tsumugi reveals herself as the mastermind (put it for someone elses pov because it ain't about Kokichi anymore if you are making the second choice of it being not a postgame story) Kiibo sacrifices himself, Kaito dies from his sickness in the middle of nearly being crushed by rocks, Tsumugi dies as always, make some good injuries to the survivors to make it more realistic, make them live. you can change it to a postgame story if you want to, or just end it with the survivors have absolute trauma from the game and continue with their life.

idea number 2.
instead of those usual pregame stories where kokichi is a "uwu abused shy boy" and shuichi is a "obsessive person over kokichi" let's fucking change that? to make the story interesting, here is a little characteristics for kokichi.

pregame kokichi:
confident most of the time, only gets bullied sometimes but not alot, mostly just name calling and stuff, no physical bullying, decent grades but sometimes has a hard time doing it. his parents love him but sometimes isn't there for him because of work and stuff.

now here is a characteristic for shuichi.

pregame shuichi:
gets a little shy from time to time, sometimes confident, kind of gets bullied for wearing his hat to school (no physical stuff), kind of had good grades? has a great uncle and stuff.

if you are gonna make kokichi a "shy uwu boy" make sure he snaps at the end for some good content. people will love it, i promise ;> and as someone who has read nearly all the angsts you could find off of wattpad and kokichi, i can give a few tips on making a good story!  here's a few tips to make a good postgame story.

tip 1. don't make kokichi the only one who is hated! i see so many postgame stories where kokichi is the only one hated and it's kind of annoying...

tip 2. try make him act like how he acts, having a quick mood change when he wakes up makes people hate him more, also the others exist too?

tip 3. if you are gonna make it so he can't talk well and can't walk because of his body being crushed, make sure he experiences pain every now and again, make sure tsumugi experiences it too, since she got crushed?

tip 4. if it's a saiouma story, at least give the two a few weeks to ACTUALLY get along, like shit? you need to make it more??? y'know.

tip 5. if you are gonna make kaede still like shuichi, don't make her homophobic because that's why people don't like your story emily? like shit- she basically flirted with most of the girls in the game.

tip 6. don't make them pop up like once? and never pop up again. here's an example.

example:
Shuichi POV:

i woke up feeling pain on my body, blah blah blah, i saw kaede and tears filled my eyes, no way? she had a big smile on her face and she gave me a nearly immediate hug, i hugged her back and she said "*enter saying here*" (let it continue) kaede said her goodbyes and (BOOM! HE NEVER TALKS TO HER AGAIN) i looked down to my legs, i was confused still...

tip 7.

to make a good ingame story, don't switch up on kokichis emotions so quickly? like he went to a shit personality to a "i'm so brocken and i have depreshin" in the span of 1 minute throughout the story, if it's gonna be long, make tiny hints of signs of depression  everyday in the ingame time?

tip 8.
ingame, there is so many plots you can make up? to atleast make a decent story, at least make them talk alot instead of a simple "hi" then "hey" and that's it, it makes it boring and people kind of get disappointed?

tip 9.
if you are trying to make a good angst story for kokichi for an ingame thing, don't go to rejection and straight up (Tw: mentions of s3lf h@rm!ng) cutting, at least make him cry for a good few minutes in the story? it gets confusing from time to time y'know?

word count: 903