CH.13

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

ubuyashiki was talking to muzan. you were close by in a bush where the two kids were, they didn't know that you were gonna save them.

you hid your presence, hoping muzan wouldn't notice you. suddenly, a loud explosion set off. you quickly grabbed the children and ran away with them.

they looked at you shocked, tears in their eyes "hold in tight, kids." you said. the two did as told and held on tight.

you ran to the place where the other three children were. when you arrived, you put them down. they gave you a nod as if saying good luck.

you nodded and run back. you heard muzan yelling "you think you could corner me, slayers! i'll end you all!" suddenly, you were in the infinity fostess (??).

you tched and went to the room where douma was supposed to be in the original manga, killing a few demons on the way there without stopping.

you put the box down and let the two demons get out. yorichii looked at you with pity in his eyes. why? well..

douma and kokushibo forced you to kill them when the war began. by the time they got out the box, you already had tears in your eyes.

you pulled them in s tight hug, crying your eyes out. you didn't wanna kill them. they hugged back with sad smiles on their faces.

"you have to do it y/n. please, for us." douma said. kokushibo nodded in agreement. you nodded.

they pulled away from the hug. douma took his hat off and put it on your head while kokushibo gave you his kimono and haori.

you put them all in the box, along with kokushibo's sword. you grabbed your sword and lifted it up.

your hands were shaking, you were hesitating "let's see each other in the after life, okay?" they said in sync.

you lowered your sword and hugged them again, making them chuckle and hug back.

you kissed kokushibo on the forehead before kissing douma on the lips. he was shocked, but he still kissed back with tears sliding down his cheeks.

he then pulled back, handing you your sword "come on y/n. it's alright." douma said.

the two demons were smiling, tears pouring out of their eyes. you took a deep breath.

you then sliced their heads off. you watched their bodies fade away into shades. you saw their spirit for a second.

they along with yorichii and also sabito who came a while ago, said their goodbyes and left.. forever.

they knew that muzan will die today, so they could leave and rest in peace. you yelled and cried there, kneeling on the ground in front of the two demons' clothes.

after a few minutes of crying, you felt many demon presences coming your way. you sobbed while putting their clothes into the box, which you put back on your back after everything was in there.

you were holding your sword in your hand, waiting for the demons to attack. then suddenly out of nowhere, tons of demons attacked you from every direction.