Penny's birthday

Hello everyone! I know on Wattpad is a few very good OneShots stories, but I also want to be a part of it...
Because I've got birthday today, I am starting with this one shots now. Also I am doing a one shot about birthday today. I am doing Penny's birthday, because we have seen Sam's birthday twice at the show, but Penny's never. *I hope this will change in season 13*

It was a sunny day with a small wind that was blowing in Pontypandy. Penny was walking through the streets to the Fire Station. She wondered that everyone forgot about her birthday. Nobody rang to me with wishes, neither messages nor letters. It was strange...

When she came to the Fire Station, it was quiet and seemed empty. Again something seemed strange to her. All vehicles stood at its places, so that meaned that the team didn't be at the town. She decided to went upstairs, however she could't go there, because of Elvis was running down the stairs probably to her.

"Penny! Do you know how happy I am because of your bir..." he started, but cut his sentanse at the best moment. "Sam asked if we could check equipment together?"

"Of course we can Elvis. Anyway I don't have something more important to do" Penny answered.

They was checking the fire extinguishers, when they heard a loud noise from the kitchen.
"What was that?" Penny asked curious.
"Nothing. Yes, nothing important" Elvis answered, but Penny have known him too long to knew he was hiding something and she thought that not only him...
They spent half a day on checks and every time Penny saw someone, she noticed their unusual behavior, especially when she was around.
When they ended with all checks, Elvis went upstairs. Penny have got enough secrets and strange behavior for one day, so she went after her colleague upstairs to see what they hide before her.

When she came to the kitchen, she was suprised by the team standing in front of her. Elvis, Ellie and Arnold hold the ballons, SO Steele hold a big present and Sam hold a cake. Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday' when she  stood with the tears of joy in her eyes.

"Aww, thank you all. To be honest, I thought you forget about my birthday" Penny asked shyly. She never like when everyone is staring at her.

"How could you think about this, firefighter Morris?" Station Officer Steele asked with annoying voice.

"You are part of our firefigthing family, our team, but the most important thing is you are our friend" Sam ended the though of his capitan. "Open your present Penny" he said softly, gently giving her a big, blue box.

She got the box out of his hands when their glances met for a moment. However this moment meaned for Penny more than a billion gifts. They have confessed their feeling to each other. Althought Pontypandy is full of gossips about Penny and Sam as a couple, people haven't known the truth yet. She opened the present, she saw the thing that have got memories in. There was a piece of paper telling about Sam's promotion, her handkerchief from the day when she was ill and Sam needed to save her from the sea, a caved helmet she has given Ellie a few days after the big storm, only existing piece of Firedog 2000, a burned wood spoon Elvis used to borrow her when she cooked something at the Fire Station and a photo of their old team that was giving first to Chief Fire Officer Boyce and after for Station Officer Steele   the one that Elvis was risking his job to be fired not Penny. She looked at her friends that have become her true family. All of the gifts was from somoone and she always remembered them, even if someday, she have hoped that day never come, they would go different ways.

She thanked them and after this, the small party started. They played games and had lots of fun. Hopefully nobody need help or rescue, so they have got a calm shift. When the party ended, she walked down the stairs with Sam quietly following her.

"Hi sweetheart! I hope you like the suprise we made for you. Happy birthday and best wishes!" Sam said, sitting next to me.

"Thank you. But you all knew that you mustn't do it. It would have been enough if you had told me wishes" Penny told him. "The gift was beautiful, important to me and true, because all of the situation have happened and we have got good and bad memories with them. But you know I have got the best gift from fate I could get" Penny said mysterious.

"No, I don't. What is it?" he asked stupidly. Penny laughed.

"You, stupidbrain. When we finally told our feelings out to each other, I felt like my whole world has turned from grey to colorful" Penny said resting her head on his shoulder. "Moreover, I think we should tell the team about us earlier than later. I am afraid what Ellie will plan to discover us if she start to see something or worse hear from us" she said quietly.

"I promise you, we will tell them soon. Furthemore, I have just got an idea how to tell them not in the easiest way" Sam said with mischievous smile.

"I'm starting to be afraid of you, Sam" Penny said angryly. "Let's watch the sky" she suggested. They watched the sky and hugged each other in silence.