•Chapter Two: Friendships, Fights, and jealousy•

Hermione couldn't take it anymore. "Harry are you okay? I could hear you stuttering." She looked up at him, worried.

"I-I-I'm fine, H-Hermione I promise." He replied, avoiding eye contact with Hermione.

Hermione didn't believe him. But she decided not to push him to tell her what was really  going on with him. She laid her head on Harry's shoulder for the rest of the car ride and didn't say anything to him. She was happy to see him, but now she is extremely worried about him. Harry put his arm around Hermione. He was happy to see her but he didn't want to tell Hermione what exactly was going on. A couple of hours later, they arrive at the home of Weasleys, the Burrow. Fred gently and slowly opens the front door and walks in with Harry, George, Hermione and Ron.

"It's not much, but it's home." Ron told Harry.

"It's excellent." Harry stands there in amazement from what he saw around the house.

Ron, Fred and George's mother, Mrs. Weasley Ran downstairs, and looked at her sons. The weren't supposed to sneak out, but they needed to go and get Harry from the horrible and retched Dursleys. Mrs. Weasley immediately started yelling at the boys.

"Where have you been?! Beds empty, no note! You could have died! you could have been seen!" She didn't notice Harry standing there until she turned her head. "Now Harry of course I don't blame you, dear."

"But they were starving him, mum, they put bars on his window." All three of the Weasley boys complained.

"You best hope I don't put bars on your windows!" She told them, making them be quiet.

Mrs. Weasley started to make breakfast. She began making bacon, egg and cheese everyone. After a few minutes, she began serving everyone breakfast. Suddenly, a girl with the same red hair as the Weasleys came downstairs. The girl called Mrs. Weasley her mum and asked if she's seen her jumper. But then she saw Harry.

"Hello." Harry gave the redheaded girl a friendly smile.

The girl stared in shock before backing up and running upstairs.

"What was that about?" Harry started to get confused as to what happened.

"Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer." Ron explained.

"Really?" Harry now started to become shocked.

It was explained that Ginny, the youngest weasley, had a huge crush on Harry. She read about his greatness and how he defeated Voldemort as a baby. At first, she thought Harry Potter was a fairy tale. That was until she the living version of the boy.  Hermione looked at Harry, whom was now intrigued to hear that someone had a crush on him. Hermione started to get jealous because of the fact that someone else had a crush on the boy she loved. Suddenly, Harry collasped and fell onto the floor.

"Harry!" Hermione kneeled down next to him. She needed him to be okay. "Guys! help me get him to the couch!"

The twins, Fred and George help Hermione get Harry onto one of the couches.  After they put him on the couch, they called for their mother to come downstair and take a look at Harry. Mrs. Weasley came downstairs to see an unresponsive, motionless Harry and asked the gang what happened. They explained to her what happened and their mother told them to remove Harry's shirt. The twins carefully took off the newly twelve year old boy's shirt to have a look at him. Hermione took some steps back, gasping and almost crying. Harry had become even more skinnier than he was before and he was more broken and battered. He was bruised all down his body.

"I knew it!" Hermione said, tears coming down her eyes.

Mrs. Weasly waved her wand over Harry's body. Mr. Weasley walked through the front door, he was going to say good morning, until he saw the state that Harry was in. After thirty minutes, Harry slowly opened his eyes in pain. He felt a sharp pain in his head, he couldn't remember what happened.

Hermione hugged him gently, clearly worried for his safety. Harry felt his shirt become wet. He looked at Hermione but her head was buried in his ripped shirt. She quickly wiped her tears so Harry wouldn't see her crying but he noticed anyway.

"Mione? What's wrong? I can feel that something is wrong." He asked her, rubbing her back.

"YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID YOU WERE FINE BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED! YOU COME BACK AND YOU HAVE ALL THESE BRUISES ALL OVER YOUR BODY AND YOU'RE MORE SKINNIER THAN WHEN I LAST SAW YOU!" She shouted at him, more tears coming down her eyes.

Harry sighed "Mione I-" He was cut off.

Hermione broke the hug and looked at him with disbelief. "YOU WHAT? I thought we told each other everything but I guess I thought wrong."

Hermione walks past Harry in anger, wanting to be alone. Harry grabbed her arm, trying to talk with Hermione. Hermione turned around and looked teary-eyed at Harry. He didn't want her to be worried or sad about him.

Hermione took a deep breath. "Harry, you mean a lot to me. You're my best friend. I'll never stop worrying about you."

"I didn't know how much I mean to you, I'm really sorry, Mione."

"Just please be honest with me next time."

Hermione gave Harry a hug, which he returned. She already felt as if she were losing her best friend and the boy she loved. A few minutes later, they began getting ready for Diagon Alley. They were going to have to use floo powder through the fire place to get to Diagon Alley. Diagon Alley was a cobbled wizarding alley and shopping area for witches and Wizards of ages located in London, England behind a pub called the Leaky Cauldron. Inside the alley is an assortment of restaurants, shops, other sights. All items on the Hogwarts supply can be bought at Diagon Alley. After twenty five minutes, they arrive at the bookshop. There was a foppish, handsome wizard with wavy blond hair and particulary straight and shiny white teeth. He was known for wearing flamboyant, flashy and incredibly extravagant robes in a wide assortment of colours.  He was known as Gilderoy Lockhart. There was a man taking pictures of Lockhart, getting his good sides for the Daily Prophet.

"Bet you loved that did you Potter? Ugh Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Malfoy spat vemously, smirking.

"Malfoy back-" Hermione was cut off by Ginny Weasley.

"Leave him alone." She said, making eye contact with the platinum blonde haired boy and glaring at him.

"Oh look Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend." He Snarled at Harry.

Hermione started think. 'Girlfriend? No! I won't allow it he's mine! is he? I mean does he even like me? no, he just sees me as a best friend, or does he?'

Well guys, that is it for this chapter, don't worry, Hermione won't do anything until fifth year. What do you think will happen? It's obvious of who Harry would choose. Please give me some ideas on what should happen, don't hesitate. I'm friendly and will take all of your opinions into consideration. With that all being said, please vote, comment and follow me if you're new here. Peace!

LOL I added this song because it's basically like Hermione and Ginny would fight over Harry.