chapter 1

I woke up and when I looked around I felt like I was in hotel;it was really strange hotel and I don't remember coming to an hotel.

I looked around street and I saw people walking in a wierd cloths , as Harry Potter major fan I instantly realised where I was ,to confirm my suspicions I looked around ànd saw an owl which really a beautiful owl and it was also the first , remember a thing so I gave up.

I had read Harry Potter many times and my favourite character was Hermione;she was my crush and able to meet her was really awesome.

But it felt really wierd because hàrry had ended with Ginny and i was really a shipper who shipped Ron and Hermione so proposing her seemed really wierd.

Ginny I really a great character and I also like the paring of Harry and Ginny but now I am inside Harry's body I prefer Hermione over Ginny .

I also don't know whether I am inside a book or movie. If it's in movie than I am deep trouble because I haven't watched a single movie. Some part of me wants to be in movie because Hermione of movie is really pretty but if I want to survive than hope I am inside a book.

I think I am in third book and if I had choice I would rather be ron because hàrry had lot of trouble since he was protagonist and I feel Hermione really liked ron and thier chemistry was really beautiful in book.

I decided to just write a letter and insted of bothering myself,and I was sure that I will be rejected.

After many tries I really finished a letter and I read it aloud:

Dear Hermione Granger,
The movement I saw you I really felt like your were most wonderful person and I really wanted to be your friend;I was really happy when we become friends.
I always wanted to to be more than friends but I was really scared that I would loss an beautiful friendship, now since black Is out and chances of me dying is more  I decided to rather tell you my feelings instead of hiding it.

If you don't feel the way I feel, it's totally fine and we can continue being friends

Yours truly Harry Potter

I was really satisfied with my letter and I know it's not a very good letter but it was best I had written.

I really also like sirius has character and I felt really bad when he died.
Now since I have got a chance to free him but it would change Harry Potter series which is most important asset of mine. But if it can save sirius than I should consider it.

First I saw what happens if sirius is free, it means I will have a godfather also that means Peter will go to jail. Which means I will have time to prepare.

In Harry Potter, Harry survived many times because luck and I don't want to be saved by luck again.

If I get extra year I can destroy horcruxes faster atleast before the rise of lord voldemort if I could destroy horcruxes than I will have better chances.

But cons is I will not know the future which is really scary; I decided to let Dumbledore to choose, if he chose to save black than be it but if he doesn't want to save him than at the end of the year I will save him.

So I wrote another letter and read it aloud.
Dear professor Dumbledore

I am having a strange dream which was in bits first but now it has become clear.
The dream is about sirius black. I was standing in a strange place where both lupin and black was there. Black said it he was after a rat not after me which really sounded bizarre and I thought they were mad ; sirius used to shout that the rat is Peter, who was supposed be dead.
It was really hard to believe but I listen to his story; his story was that he made Peter a secret keeper because he believed that Tom won't be after him but it turned out that Peter is Spy who leaked the information to Tom; than he framed black and he is with Weasley so that if he heard the news of his arrival,than he can go back. When Hermione asked why Peter didn't killed me , sirius said that he was not really sure if voldemort is stong enough;when he became stronger than he would deliver me to them. Because many blame him for Tom's downfall he will be accepted if he bring my head.

Sir I am really confused what to do so I am just asking you for guidance

Harry Potter

Now I saw a that owl which was really beautiful, it was really a wierd feeling and deep inside I felt like protecting her . If I get chance I will really protect her.

I want towards her and said " listen carefully Hedwig, you have to give this letter to Hermione and make sure that it should be given to her when no one is around, give it to her and don't wait for reply,just come back .

Send this letter to Dumbledore,wait for reply. Hope you will be safe.

It was really hard to sleep, I really wanted to go outside but it was really late and I was really excited, I am in Harry Potter world. Everyone dream is to be here and I am lucky enough to be here. I also proposed to Hermione, it was a kind of complicated situation,it was like gambling,if she says yes than it would make me happy but what happens if I lose her friendship, it was really hard to think.
I used a memory charm and went to sleep , hoping that everything will be fine.