Beginning of the End

3rd person POV
There's was once a lord named Mana. He was kind to his people but their were always those who manage to talk bad things about him. His mansion was located on a hill near the border of two powerful countries currently at war with each other . He had no family thus no weakness for his enemies to strike but one day he adopted a boy from the street. The boy had earned the nick name Snow white because of his pale skin and silver white hair. The man loved the boy as his own and taught him many things at a young age. They spend many happy years together .Before they knew it 5 years went by and Allen was about to turn 10. The lord invited people from all over to celebrate.

Allen POV
Mana doesn't have to go through all that trouble but he did he's such a good dad. I want to stay with him forever .I hope I can.

I love my father so much I said to him as Mana smiled and he replied you're a good kid Allen .

Then 20minutes before the guest arrived at our home Mana came looking for me. Allen he shouted at him Where are you ?

What's wrong Papa?
There's was a look of desperation on his face as he picks me up and runs through the hallway.

Suddenly a shot was fired and we were surrounded by men dresses in black .

Why are you here!!!?
Mana yells at them .
We've always needed to get rid of you but never found an opening now we have that chance. Today you die!!! The men take out their weapons and shot at us .Mana protect me from all the bullets with his body.

Mana Mana wake up please!!!
Mana open his eyes a little and mutters something. Never Stop Walking Allen . Then he closes his eyes. Forever .I sat there and cried I couldn't move.
While I cry they figure out what to do with me.
One steps forward and says. I've been wanted to try something but haven't had a test subject yet . He'll do nicely . He takes out a dagger and I stumble as I try to get away from them.

But with my small body and legs I couldn't get far enough .The elderly man grabs my arm and drags the dagger over my face creating a scar over my eye.

He he perfect he said this dagger is special it curses everything it cuts I wonder what you'll become . A shiver runs across my spine and I push the man away who's caught of guard. I run into one of the nearby room and lock the door. I'm fine I'm fine words i often said to myself when i lived on the streets. Other than Blood dripping from my wound I was- Wait what my whole body was changed. I have become... A ....
A girl... No way I've become a girl.

Wait that's not important now I need to get out of here fast. I climb a window, jump through to a branch luckily it doesn't snap Yet. I then get down and go down hill. I didn't want to trust the people there so just head out of town by myself. A few kids ran past me as I was walking and I fell down. Ah I was afraid they'd see my face and knew who I was but instead they threw rocks at me yelled street rat get out of our town.

Its been a long time since I've heard that word. Mana

was so kind he never call me that and his brothers too

was so kind he never call me that and his brothers too. Now I'm alone all alone by myself .
That day I swore not to rely on anyone ever Again.