I can say it anyway

3rdperson POV
Kanda watched Allen go out searching for a job day in and day out until a moth had passed. Now he was heading to work.

Kanda's POV

I went out of the house and closed the door softly. Allen was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her. I walk the long busy road taking turns where needed in order to arrive at my destination. It was the Royal Order of Black Knights headquarters. I open the door and walk in.

"Yu"
The first voice I heard was from an annoying rabbit.

"Don't use my first baka usagi. "
I tell him gripping my Mugen sword.

Stop fighting you two its early in the morning. I girls voice said sitting behind her desk. That's our commander's little sister. Leenalee.

"Lavi and Kanda please report to the commander when you're done. "

"Fine "I say and quickly ran past a noisy rabbit.

"Hey Yu wait for me.
Yu."

"How annoying"
I arrived at the commanders office just in time to help the other catch him. Our commander komui would do anything to sneak away from the paperwork .River his secretary had his hands full trying to keep him in the office.

"Why did you call me here komoi?"

"Ah it's you Kanda.
Just in time
I've got a mission for you and Lavi. "

"Great now I need to work with the noisy rabbit.
Fine tell me the details then."
The door of the room opens and the rabbit walk into the room.

"That's not very nice of you to leave me behind like that since we'll be working together you know "

"Shut it nothing goes right when I team up with you. "

"That not true Yu-chan"

"Don't call me that "

"Right right both of you .let's start the briefing shall we. "

3rd person POV

After they were told their mission they set out to complete it.  They needed to catch a thief that stole some jewelry from a noble house. After arguing over several times. They finally spot the described person. He was ofcource no match for the both of them. Totally opposites they may be. Lavi whose calm and collected.  While Kanda takes the no nonsense approach. Locate the enemy and completing the mission as quickly as possible.
After apprehending the thief and putting him behind bars. Kanda goes back to report their success.

Kanda's POV

I open the door to see komoi finally doing something praise worthy.  Also complying that he doesn't have enough staff. Which gave me an idea.

"Komoi we've finished our mission. "

"Oh Kanda I can always count on you to finish quickly. Thanks for the hard work. BTW I don't suppose you know people who would want to work in the office."

Leenalee Pov

My brother is asking Kanda if he knows someone who would want to work here. I shake my head knowing Kanda doesn't mix with other people.

"I might know someone"

I also drop the coffee mug when I heard him say that. Kanda knows someone. Who ? As if he read my mind my brother asks the same question.

"Oh who is it? "

....
After a long pause he answered.
I'll bring her tomorrow morning.
"Then I'm off. "

What Eh Not just a person but a woman. His lover maybe but ever since that time he's never shown interest in anyone. Even saying his first name was taboo. Only Lavi could get away with it nearly escaping with his life everytime. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Kanda's POV

I couldn't answer again. He asked me who it was. It was like he was asking who is she to you. I didn't want to answer that. So I just played it off.
After a few minutes I arrived home.  It was already late at night. So I opened the door quietly. To my surprise the beansprouts was sitting right there head leaning on the wall.

"Hey wake up you'll catch a cold "
She slowly opens her eyes. Her purple eyes like jewels in the moonlight. Her voice waking me up for my trance.

"Kanda"

Right I have to tell her about the job. "I may have found you a job. "

"What really ?!"
"Oh but"

"What is it?"
Did she not like the fact that I found her one.

The first thing you say when you come home shouldn't be that Kanda. She looks at me while puffing her cheeks which was cute. Wait cute no no no it's not like that.

"Right I'm home Allen "
I see her cheeks get flushed but she flashes me a smile and replies.

"Welcome home Yu"

We didn't even noticed we used each others first names until a while after. The beansprout breaks the silence first.

"Did you eat yet?"

"I did"

"Oh "she sounded disappointed .

"Did you cook for me?"

"Ah yes but don't worry I'll take care of it. "She heads to the kitchen. I follow her and take my share.

"Huh but"

"Don't huh me it's fine I'll eat it. "

"You'll get fat Kanda. "

"I'll be fine"

"Kanda... She holds a piece ofmy coat.
Arigato (Thank you) "

"It's nothing "

Allen's Pov

The next day I got up early and made breakfast.

"I wonder if I should make lunch too?"

"You can if you want" a voice behind me says and I almost jump.

"What !?can i?"
"Isn't the food there better?"

"What  are you talking about?"I eat there so I don't have to cook myself it doesn't have anything to do with being better. "

"Really ?!"I looked at him happy.

"Although ...

"Although?
What is it ?"

"No nothing thank you for breakfast ."

"Hey atleast finish what you were saying. "
I sigh and eat with him.
After that get dressed and we left the house.

"Give me your hand"

"Huh why?"

"I don't want you to get lost."

"I won't "

He doesn't wait for me to comply and takes my arm. I look at his hands strong and firm. Like they'll protect my from anything.