2

(Y/N's POV)
"Ugh what time did I fall asleep last night" I said, I had the worst headache . I look over to my clock "7:00am" "maybe that's why i'm tired" I murmur. "I should get ready" I say as I get out of my bed. "hmm what should I wear" I say while looking in my closet. I decide to put on a bandana, a light green sweater and white jeans.

(A/N you can always change it if u don't like it :) )I decide that today I would just relax

I decide that today I would just relax. I walked downstairs to start making my breakfast. I grabbed dry berries and instant oatmeal.

(A/N don't come at me idk what's in oatmeal)

I finished making my oatmeal and add the blueberrys and strawberries. I walk over to my small table and sit down on one of the wooden chairs. Stirring my oatmeal as it cools. I was looking outside in to the pure white snow until I noticed something. I was trying to figure out what it is but I had no idea. I decide to go out and check it. I slip on my snow boots and my fur jacket. walk out in the snow getting closer and closer to object.

"wait- is that a person?" I say now running over to the object."holy shit that is a person" I say. Now trying to get this person to stand up. he was out cold but definitely not died. I managed to put him on his feet and slowly dragged him inside. I put him on the couch and put a blanket over him. Trying to figure out who this person was. he had blond hair, a white shirt with a purple coat over him and was pretty tall. still no idea who he was. I went over to the fireplace and started a fire, it was pretty cold in my house. I sat down on the other couch in my living room writing down in my journal about what had happened so far in my day...

(Purpleds POV)
(a/n new pov :00)

I slowly open my eyes to see that I was not outside but was in someones house. I jump up to see what was around me. I was in a house. "oh your awake" I hear someone call out beside me. I turn my head to see a girl "where am I" I say a bit freaked out, I mean I was in a random girls house. "well you were in the snow almost dead so I thought it would be nice if I let you in" she says now looking away from her book. "wait really?" I ask "yup" she says. " if you don't mind me asking... who are you? you don't look like anyone in the smp" I ask "well you may know who I am by my brother-" she quietly responds "and who's your brother?" I say cutting her off "Wilbur... Wilbur soot" "your Y/n? like THE y/n?" I say "mhm" she says not phasing her that people have been looking for her in months. "your name?" she asks "oh! yeah my name grayson you can called me purpled tho.." "ok well purple-" I cut her off again

"You know people have been looking for you" I say "mhm like who?" she says sarcastically "everyone! but philza the most... he misses you" I say "we're you looking for me?" she said with a smirk on her face "well yeah but- I was doing a favour for phil" "mhm righttttt" "... What are you trying to say" I say embarrassed "oh nothing" she says still smiling without allowing me to speak she says again "well purpled you should go to sleep so then tomorrow you can choose if you wanna go" "chose?" I say does she want me to stay with her? "Yea chose because it takes a few days to full recovery but you can technically go tomorrow" she says "oh.. well i'll think about it goodnight" "good night purpled" she said as she walked off smiling. I slowly fall asleep...

A/N
ayyyyy i like this chapter besties. fun fact i have a joke account it will be at the a/n but anyway eat,drink sleep besties byeee lovely's
joke account: besties_Dnf

A/n (edited)
OH OK SO THIS ONE WASNT THAT BAD- BUT I FIXED IT 💔
Words:736