| The Relief |

Author's Point of view: 

After the war, Percy and Annabeth, and their friends had been exhausted and very tired so they went back to the camp and rested the next day. Percy was going to confess his Love for Annabeth but the catch was Annabeth was also going to tell him her feelings for Percy.

"Good Morning Wise girl" Percy said When he saw Annabeth

Annabeth was blushing but said "Good Morning Seaweed brain"

*Were going to go into Percy point of view for now*

Percy Point Of View:

It was a very amazing sunny morning in Camp! I was still a bit tired by the war but it was all over and in the past. I had feelings for Annabeth for a long time maybe when we first met but she doesn't know yet. I am scared to tell her so me talked with my friend Grover.

"Hey G" I said to Grover 

"hey what's up Percy ? Grover said Happy to see me

"I think today i am going to confess my feelings to Annabeth" I said it way more nervously then expected

"Um... Well Good luck i guess" Grover said looking a bit worried but i didn't understand why but that didn't matter to me much.

"Thanks G-Man" I said Happily

Then i went to the sea to relax a bit until everyone wakes up. I was staring in it bewildered what has happened to me to until the war but today was going to be a good day i could just feel it i said in my head.

All the campers started to wake up and then i saw Annabeth and blushed a bit then went up to her and said "Good Morning wise girl" Which made a smile on her face. In my opinion her smile is everything. 

A few minutes later she said "Good morning seaweed brain" That made me blush and smile. Then we went on a small walk together and i looked at her and she made me blush again. Then Grover came and walked with us like the old days!

AN:/ We are going to Annabeth Pov Now!

Annabeth Point Of View:

I woke up early in the morning and got ready. I was getting ready then i realized it was the big day i was going to confess Percy my feeling. I have liked him since we went on his first quest and remembering it made me blush but i continued getting ready with my siblings.

I went to go talk with Grover in the morning and said "Hey Grover i have to tell you something" I was kinda nervous but i had to tell one of my best friends 

"What's up Annabeth?" Grover said worried.

"Oh so i feel like i am going to confess to Percy today what do you think?" i replied 

"Sound's like a amazing idea!" Grover said happily "I'm so proud of you" 

"Thanks, Grover for supporting me"

After that i went back to my cabin and sat down and waited until all the campers woke up.

*Minutes later*

After  i heard all the campers go outside i decided to go outside that when i go outside when i hear someone say "Good morning wise girl!" i turned around and saw Percy and immediately blushed but he couldn't see that instead he saw me smile and that made me blush as well

Then i said "Good morning seaweed brain" Percy smiled and that made me blush even more since his smile was very cute.

After that we went walking around the camp and just wandering around. I looked at Percy and knew i did really like him and it not a lie so my decision was made and i was going to tell him in the camp fire at dinner. 

After a few minutes Grover came and walked with us like the old times and we felt super happy we were all together.

After a few minutes we went to go do some stuff around the camp and we basically did the regular stuff at the camp.

An:/ The last point of view we were going to is Grover's so yea...

Grover's Point Of View: 

So i woke up and started practicing my reed pipes and my satyr buddies were getting ready for the day. After that i finished and went outside and went to talk with Chiron and Mr.D and then all the campers were outside so what i went for a walk.

After a few minutes Annabeth came to me and telled me "Hey Grover i have to tell you something." She said i became a bit worried since she might be hurt or something. 

"What's up Annabeth?" I said

"Oh so i feel like i am going to confess to Percy today what do you think?" she replied 

That was a relief i said in my head then replied "Sound's like a amazing idea!" I  said happily "I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks, Grover for supporting me" Annabeth said 

After that i was in the strawberry field and a few minutes later, Percy came and telled me something "

"Hey G" Percy  said 

"hey what's up Percy ? I said Happy to see him

"I think today i am going to confess my feelings to Annabeth" Percy said a bit nervous

"Um... Well Good luck i guess" I said and realizing Annabeth is also going to confess so i thought i would see it happen

"Thanks G-Man" Percy said Happily 

"You're welcome Pers" I said 

Then i was at the camp fire waiting for them to spill the tea until...

AN:/ Sorry to keep you on a cliff hanger but it has to be done... i hope you are liking this one-shot so far! i hope you like it! Have a amazing day my people i love you all so much!!

Bye Bye