A walk in the woods (a short story)

A long time ago there was a little girl named Kristy Brooks. She lived in south new hampshire in a big mansion with a pool in the backyard. One day she went out and walked to the town coffee shop. When she got there, the barista greeted her and gave her the usual, a peppermint mocha with a cake pop. Two little boys were sitting on the bench chatting. They saw her and motioned for her to come over to them. She walked over and suddenly felt a gooey texture run down her dress. "HEY!" she yelled. One of the little boys had thrown a cupcake on her brand new dress. "I won't do it again if you go into the woods" The other boy said. "Ew no! Not in my brand new shoes." "Well then you better get used to this!" The boys said. "Ugh fine! But I'm only going because you're too scared to." Kristy stormed out of the shop and walked towards the woods. After a few minutes she came across a strange sound. She glanced behind her and saw a big green slimy frog. "Ahhh!!!" Kristy ran as fast as she could until she was out of breath. She glanced down and saw a wooden box coming out of the dirt. "What the heck is that!" She kneeled down and opened it. A note was inside of it, it said, go to the magic frog. "Magic frog? What is this nonsense!" "Wait, I saw a frog earlier. She got up and ran back the way she had come from. Suddenly she heard a ribbit again. Kristy looked down and saw a frog sitting on a chair with a crown on its head. "Who are you!" She asked. "I am the magic frog here to grant you a wish, but you must not tell anyone about me or there will be consequences. "A wish? Hmmm, I wish to have a new dress!" She told him. "Out of all the wishes, that is yours?" Said the frog. "Yes now can you give me it now?" she said. "Woah a feisty one, hmmm ok you will get it when you get back to your home, but remember not a word about this to anyone." She ran home and found her dress sitting on her bed. "Wow! It's beautiful! I don't care what the frog says, I must go tell the town about this!" Kristy ran to town and yelled. "HEY EVERYONE GO INTO THE WOODS AND SEE A MAGIC FROG!" Suddenly, she felt a pain in her stomach. "Uh oh, it's like the frog said! I bet I'm getting sick!" She ran back home and jumped on her bed. Then She felt something. Her arms and legs were turning green! She felt herself shrinking and shrinking until she was as small as she could be. She hopped over to the mirror and glared at herself. She was a frog! Kristy should have listened to the magic frog, instead of telling the whole town. To this day, people say that you can go visit her in the woods, because she is the new magic frog.