Prologue: Chance of paradise.

Hi there, my name is Justin. You're probably wondering on why I'm currently on a travel bus towards a new location to stay in.

Well to tell you why, let me sum up the background flashback.

I use to have a good childhood as a baby and kid growing up.

You'd think nothing can go wrong in life, right?

*Bzzzt* Not everything is so very peaceful around the world.

It was until my family went to a new place that I REFUSE to name the city's title.

From both middle & high school, things just got worse for me.

Constant threats, bullied, beaten, torn works, scolded, pranked, you name it.

No matter who I tell, I just get neglected and punished, including my own family.

Especially of some "CERTAIN GIRL CRUSHES" back then.

So you ask me, why can't I fight back on everyone?!

Well, a part of me would agree with you, but I had a better idea.

On nights when everyone's asleep, I quietly got up to not disturb anyone and dug in on some leaks of information, files, and dirty dark secrets.

Gathering enough, I began to devise my satisfying revenge plan in secret.

Those damn fools will regret messing with me for so many days, weeks, months & years.

(FOOL YA FOOL!!!) (Try guessing that reference people.)

After deal enough abuse for too long, I decided it's time now.

Quickly excusing myself out of the class, I go to my locker that's already painted badly about me, opening it up to a device I made from stolen parts.

Walking out of the school, I activated my device and the chaos immediately commenced.

I can definitely hear the screams and yells as I ran off toward home. On the rarest days, I did smile in sinister glee that it's priceless. Picturing in my head of those students, staffs, teachers, and principal's lives ruin by none other than.

Making it back, I quickly packed up everything that I needed and head off.

Some minutes later, I stop to wait at a bench for the bus.

Sighing to myself, I relax and look up at the sky of clouds.

"It may not be enough, but at least I got those punk A holes back. 10 times the karma hard."

Glancing to my left, I saw a bus ticket. I picked it up and look to see if anyone lost it, only there wasn't anyone nearby. Shrugging, I put the ticket in my pocket.

"Eh, finders keepers, losers weepers."

When the travel bus finally arrived, I got up and grab my things.

Pausing for a sec, I notice something off and turn around, only to see no one there.

". . . Must be my imagination."

I got in and handed the driver a ticket, surprising it worked as I got charged free.

Sitting at a seat, I looked out the side window.

Even if I get expelled out the school or out of the house, at least moving elsewhere is fine.

No more getting picked on, scolded, trashed on, and threatened.

I don't really care if they are happy without me, I'll be on my own from now on.

Yep, just plain old isolation for me.

Yawning, I stretch my arms and fell asleep.

Though what I didn't realize is the kind of ticket I gave to the drive earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile. . .

"Hahahah! She got juiced on all over dress~!"

"Now girls, that's no way to do that. Apologize please."

"Unhand me right this instant! These barbaric troubling witches needs a punishment!"

"Hey! Who ya calling us witches you wrinkly, old, fat, ladies?!"

". . . . . . . . . ."

*awkward dreaded silence*

". . . . . . . . . ."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Uh oh." *hiding*

"Easy there, I'm sure they didn't mean it like-"

"I'M GOING TO F*#%$&^ MURDER THEM!!!"

*Laser shots fired*

"EEEEEK! RUN AWAY!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

"There they go again."

"I'm too tired to stop them. Speaking of which, is another visitor coming over?"

"Yes, I just been informed that another servant is on her way."

"Great, have four of our attendees greet her when she arrives on time."

"As you wish your majesty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes: I'll have a couple of changes, starting with girl encounters.

Down below are three rows of numbers, each with four girls.

Which number chart do you want to see him encounter first?

1; Jeanne D'Arc Ruler, Artoria Saber, Kiyohime, Gilgamesh.

2; Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Maiya Hisau, Irisviel.

3; Astolfo, Atalanta, Jack, Chloe.

One of the numbers who's gotten five votes first will appear in the next chapter.

Also I know it took too damn long to post the chapter.

So please don't kill me. :(