The floor needed a hug

Pov Anna

I wake up with cuts and bruises everywhere. There is a woman with her hand on my forehead.. my new mom. Let me explain, this was supposed to be the best day of my life, I just got adopted. Not only that but my sister and me got adopted together. We hadn't met our new mom in that car ride and were so excited, all I can think about now is if merida's okay. "is merida okay" I ask my mom. She looks down. "your sister, she um...." she starts to cry. My eyes tear up as well. "She hit her head.Hard.... she got put in a coma" I start to cry and cry and cry. When I'm finally done crying I ask "Where is she" "in the room next door"

Later that night

My mom was with merida. I had just put some normal clothes on. There was nothing to do. I wanted to leave. So i did. I got up and went to the door to see if anyone was coming. All clear. I opened the window "I am so gonna regret this later" I jumped. "Ooo that hurt" I say. "Why did you fall out the window" I stop walking, scared to turn around and see who spotted my escape. "I didn't fall" I say "the floor just needed a hug" I turn around to face him. It was a boy, my age. "Your cute, wait did I say that outloud" I say. He laughed. "Your kinda cute too," he said "let's be friends" "I don't even know your name" I say "it's hiccup" he says. hiccup? Weird.... I like it.