Bonus chapter 14.

Her.

We barely slept a wink, being unable to relax as the awful intrusion didn't give us peace of mind. However, one special thing cheered me up, just like it has always done for 14 years. 

Gorgeous, fresh roses form grand bouquet. They smell exceedingly good.

Neither of us had courage to workout, but we pulled ourselves together not to get the situation get to us

"Ciao, mamma. Ciao, papá."- chirped our eldest bambinos, hugging us cutely as soon as we stepped out of our room. 

"Ciao, ragazzi. How are you?"- we replied, gently rubbing their backs. 

"Marvellously, grazie mille."- replied our babies, examining our barely awake frames. 

"Are you alright, mamma, papá?"- asked in worry Adriano, worrying as much as his siblings. 

"Just didn't sleep well, guys."- I replied honestly and they hugged us mellowly, making us smile. 

"Everything is alright. Don't worry."- assured them lovingly Leo and they nodded. 

"Ready to work out?"- we wondered with smiles that our kids returned. 

Twins and Max are peacefully sleeping since it is only 7AM. We went to our massive home gym and Domenico put on our favourite workout playlist. 

Proper, fun and very nice warm up was followed by 20 minutes on stairs for ladies and treadmill for men. Then girls went with me and boys trailed after Leo. 

I did more exercises for more circuits. Big accent on my bum and equal amount of fair attention on legs, abs, waist, back and arms. Girls did their usual 3 circuits with 20 times in each, following similar to my routine. We also did 30 minute high intensity training, dong lost of fun cardio exercises. 

Today we worked on abs in pair, having a great time as a family. I paired with my handsome husband, Tini is with Adriano, Domenico is with Mateo, Lucas is with Emilio and Sofi; they likes to train in their triplets-squad. 

Crunches, push-ups with hand claps, plank, dead bug, Russian twist, roll-outs, mountain climber, hanging knee-raises, bicycle, flutter kicks and scissors. Leo and I did 5 circuits as bambinos did 3 circuits, 20 times in each. 

Him.

"We've got abs!"- chirped excitedly my sons, examine their reflections in the mirror happily before dashing to me happily. 

"Good job, guys."- I praised them genuinely, returning their merry hugs. 

Camila is stretching with our daughters and we are about to go up the stairs for 20-25 minutes. 

"Will we have abs like yours, papá?"- wondered my boys contentedly as I smiled at them. 

"Absolutely, ragazzi."- I replied surely as they relaxed in my arms, definitely loving how hard work and efforts pay off.