Chapter Two

One month into dating Mandy, I chose to make it official. Today marks that one month. I glanced at my king sized bed that had rose petals in the shape of a heart with the words 'Be Mine?' in the middle and smiled in satisfaction, afterwards I made a trail of rose petals leading from the bedroom to the front door. I safely placed candles throughout the bedroom and was almost finished lighting them when I heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute!" I hollered knowing who it was as I lit the last two candles before grabbing my red silk tie and hiding it behind my back. Opening the door wide enough to step outside, I wrapped Mandy into a hug. "You look stunning! Also, I have a surprise for you, but I gotta blindfold you first." I said softly as I gently let go from the hug and walked behind her lightly trailing my finger tips along her side before I blindfolded her. "Okay." Mandy smiled as she let me guide her through the door. "Slide your heels off, baby." I waited for her to do so before leading her on the trail of rose petals that was under our feet, towards the bedroom. I could tell she was confused to my request by the look on her face but was quickly replaced by a smile. "Rose petals?" She said as she took a few more steps before stopping. I turned her around gently before removing the blindfold from her eyes. "Mhmm." Mandy planted a kiss upon my lips which turned deeper faster then I expected. As much as I love kissing her, I pulled away slowly as I softly grabbed her waist to turn her around. "Yes!!" Mandy quickly turned around wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me into the biggest hug ever. I couldn't hold in my excitement any longer, I crashed my mouth to hers so deeply that our kiss escalated quickly.

Before either of us knew it our clothes found their way to the floor and we were laying on top of the rose petals that covered the bed, in each other's arms. I slowly rubbed my fingers along the length of her body until I reached her bottom and grabbed it firmly, pulling her closer to me making our bodies touch completely. I passionately kissed Mandy's lucious swollen lips while gently rolling her on her back, straddling her as I trail my tongue lightly over her hard nipples. Hearing her moan as I put my mouth around her nipple, going to town while massaging the other with my hand. She arched her back out of sheer pleasure. Almost as if she climaxed with every flick of my tongue on her hard nipple. When I  finished with the first I switched to the other side. Mandy writhed against the bed, moaning. "Please..I can't.." but before she could finish her sentence, my mouth made it's way down her body. Caressing every little inch my mouth could reach. She bit her bottom lip as my lips hit her smooth bare thigh. "I think I found your button." I said with a smirk before burying my face in her mound. Tasting every juicy drip that escaped from her. But something inside Mandy changed, like I lit a fire inside her. She grabbed both my wrists and flipped me onto the bed, straddling me. As she pinned both my arms onto the bed I saw a few rose petals fly up around us. It was as if time stood still for just that moment. Red rose petals suspended in thin air as I stared into her beautiful eyes. And I swear I saw our entire future together. "Don't move." She told me seductively before she reached in my bedside table drawer and pulled out the handcuffs and rope. As slowly as she could, Mandy slid her body towards my face while tying the rope to the bed post before cuffing my wrists then loosely tied the rope between my wrist. I have never been more turned on in my entire life then I was right now. I slowly started rolling my hips against hers causing our cores to rub against one another in a primal nature.