Chapter 7

Jongin stared at the rain -soaked boy in front of him with wide eyes..He glances at the clock on the wall.It's way past 12 and he is seeing wet Kyungsoo in his house..Is he dreaming?Jongin rubbed his eyes..

"I will go bring the clothes for you to change."Junmyeon excuses and went up the stairs leaving the two awkward teenagers alone.Kyungsoo stood where he came in.He dare not step into the house with his dripping clothes..He knows how Jongin's mom doesn't like her shiny floors ruined.

"What are you doing here?!!"

Jongin finally found his voice and it came out as a squeak..

"To meet you?"Kyungsoo answered not knowing how to start explaining.Jongin narrowed his eyebrows. .

Kyungsoo cleared his throat awkwardly. Please if there is god , help him talk without doing any mistakes again..

"I am sorry Jongin.I am sorry that I took my mother's side last Sunday.I know how she picked up on you and I still did that..I was so stupid..And I am also sorry for leaving you without notice.I tried to tell you but ..but the circumstances lead to this.And I am sorry for accusing you with Park Chanyeol.I was being do much insecure about our relationship lately..And .."

Kyungsoo looked Jongin in the eyes.well.Jongin is starting to sob at the moment and Kyungsoo walked up to him."I am sorry for walking away earlier when you told me about ..about the baby..I was so confused and acted wrong.Can you please forgive this stupid man and let him involve in your life and the baby's? "

Kyungsoo held Jongin's hand gently while looking at his glassy eyes."I was wrong."Kyungsoo wiped the tears from Jongin's cheek.Kyungsoo's hands are cold..and Jongin's skin is warm."Of course..you were."Jongin finally sobs out and put his head on Kyungsoo's narrow shoulder. 

"Hey Kyungsoo.Come and change first.I don't want Jongin to get sick later."Junmyeon shouted from the stairs.Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.Junmyeon hyung is an angel but sometimes he can be the mood ruiner..

....

Kyungsoo feels the bright sunlight even with his eyes closed.He tried to open them only to fail because the morning sunlight was direct on him.Didn't someone pull the curtains yesterday? He sleepily thought and went back to snuggle the boy beside him.

His eyes widen at the fact and he looks up to meet with Jongin's handsome jawline.Last night's memories reached him back and he smiled.Everything zeems okay now.He snuggled into Jongin's neck.He always love how Jongin smell in bed.It is the scent of combination of vanilla and strawberry. He pecked Jongin's jawline gently.

Jongin stirred a bit.That kid went to bed late  last night so he refuses to wake up.Kyungsoo smiled and crawled up until his face is same level with Jongin. He studied the younger's face.His skin is a bit tanned but with the sunlight, he is glowing.Kyungsoo pecked Jongin's eyes , cheeks ,nose gently.He knows Jongin is awake by now and waiting for the next one.

But Kyungsoo didn't give it quickly and Jongin pouts.And Kyungsoo kissed that pout of Jongin .It tastes chocolate. Kyungsoo enjoys it a bit too much for Jongin's liking and Kyungsoo  notices Jongin was not kissing him back.

Kyungsoo pulled back and looked at Jongin."Why?"

"Did you drink alcohol yesterday? "

Kyungsoo nodded .So is this because his breath stinks??

"Don't ever kiss me if you drank alcohol.It's not good for the baby."

Jongin stated with a frown.And Kyungsoo remembered ..The baby...

Kyungsoo glanced at Jongin's tummy.It was still lean and no one could even tell Jongin is pregnant..

"How far along are you?"Kyungsoo asked his eyes glued to Jongin's tummy.

"6 weeks."Jongin smiled as the elder was showing interest in his baby.No.It's their baby.Kyungsoo's and his..

"Can I touch it?"Kyungsoo looked up with his big brown eyes.And Jongin didn't have the heart to tell no and so he nodded.

Kyungsoo crawled down till he faces Jongin's tummy.He patted it gently as if Jongin's tummy was a pet .

"Hello.Baby-ah.I am Kyungsoo..nice to meet you..well..Do you remember me?I am your dad..You should since you were part of me once ..."

Jongin watched in silence as Kyungsoo kept mumbling to his tummy.It was  a cheerful sight.Jongin finally feels he's not alone.

Kyungsoo finally looked up at Jongin who was starting to tear up after his talking session with Jongin's tummy.

Kyungsoo wiped the tears before pulling Jongin for a cuddle."I am sorry.It's the hormones. "Jongin started sobbing..

"It's ok."Kyungsoo whispered gently as he patted the boy on his back.He need to thank Junmyeon hyung for letting him wear his clothes.Jongin is probably ruining them now.

...

Kyungsoo and Jongin sat at the breakfast table that Junmyeon prepared for them.It was just cereal and milk but it was the only breakfast Jongin can eat lately so he thanked his cousin.Jongin had already told Kyungsoo about everything from how he find out his pregnancy to his first doctor appointment. And how his mom and sisters were absent from home with respective reasons.

And Kyungsoo  thinks.Jongin's mom is likely to stay in Jeju for a week or two and his sister's trip is taking  a month. He needs someone to take care of Jongin in his absence.He looked at Junmyeon who was eating his breakfast as his eyes glued on his IPhone.

"Hyung?Are you gonna stay here long?"Kgungsoo asked so suddenly and Jongin also looked up because he hadn't hear about it from the eldest too.

"Actually my friend said that the apartment is ready to go stay any time.But I will stay with Jongin until any of his family come back.I am worried about this kid."Junmyeon said as he looked at Jongin who pouted at the mention of him as a kid.

"Well.I was worried too.Since we are not living in the same house."Kyungsoo said finally relieved that Junmyeon was going to stay .

"Why don't you come live here?"Junmeyon said."Jongin will need you more than ever too."

Kyungsoo widened his already wide eyes and looked at his boyfriend who was chewing his cereal..

"Yeah.Why won't you come live here with me?"

[A.N]I am late again..sorry..

I suck at writing fluff though..May be I should just write angst.

 :3

And I hope the comeback has nothing to do with the whole "Call me daddy"thing.. lol