Chapter two

Soul Secrets, chapter two: When the Greek God flirts in German.

"...and please! I beg you, don't get yourself into trouble while-"

"'While you're not with me,' yeah I know." I roll my eyes, finishing her sentence for her, knowing my friend would forever repeat the 'morning speech' she gives me every day of my life ever since we met. 

But knowing me, I never listen to her.

And she very well knows that. 

"I'll be fine. You know I never listen to you."

I grinned as she rolled her eyes. It's rare you'd get an emotion out of me, well except for Kyra Adams; my best friend. I can be myself around her without having to be given an insult, you know?

"Three minutes and we'll be entering hell." Kyra groaned as we walked towards the door of doom, AKA History with Ms. Dookie.

That lady is a total terror.

"History's not that bad, it's just Ms. Dookie, but you'll get through it." I confided, and she glared at me. One day her eyeball would get stuck in her head and I wouldn't help her get it back to normal.

"Yeah yeah, just because you get to make the trouble and I get you out of it." She complained, glaring at me as I just shrugged it off.

"You know you enjoy it babe." I smirked, and she scoffed. 

"Well, that's our cue." She pointed out and as usual the class was filled with students, as they wouldn't dare want to be late for History, especially with Ms. Dookie.

"Guess today is not our lucky day." I frowned as the seat where Kyra and I sat were occupied by none other than Tiffany Greyson and her little so-called boyfriend, Dominic Ashton, right next to her. 

It's funny that she thinks he really loves her, but he doesn't. The entire school knows that Dominic is a playboy and they're together because it's the typical highschooler drama.

"I'll take the back and you'll sit by your lover boy, okay?" I muttered and she gladly accepted making me chuckle. 

Kyra had always had a crush on Blake since he transferred here. And they're so oblivious to the fact that they both have feeling for each other, even a blind person could see that. 

But of course, they were shy when it comes to admitting one's feeling.

"Okay class let's start with today's topic, going back to the 18th century." The teacher announced and started her lecture. 

"During the 18th century, elements of Enlightenment thinking culminated in the American, French, and Haitian revolutions. During the century, slave trading and human trafficking expanded on a global scale. The period is also known as the "century of lights" or the "century of reason". The Enlightenment is European politics, philosophy, science and communications were radically reoriented during the course of the "long 18th century" 1685-1815 as part of a movement referred to-" and she was stopped by the student who just barged into the room. 

They are dead meat. I thought, since Ms. Dookie was strict about always coming to classes on time and regularly. 

"I am so-" 

"Name?" Our history teacher asked, cutting off the poor fella.

"Xavier Blackwood." He replied, his husky voice sending chills up and down my spine almost instantly.

Well, that's interesting.

"And why are you late Mr. Blackwood?" she asked examining him from time to time as she added his name to the role.

"Traffic." Was all he said. 

I took the moment to admire the new kid in front of me and only to end up staring at a tall, muscular, messy dark-haired dude who was undeniably pretty.

What I meant was sexy, but he was also pretty.

I examined the way his piercing blue eyes quickly scan the room until it caught my intrigued ones. He smiled softly, his eyes twinkled, and he strolled forward to take a seat next to me, causing me tense up unknowingly as his strong cologne wrapped me in its embrace.

Kyra turned to smirk at me from her seat and winked, and I know exactly what she was implying for. This little-

"Hello schön."

Well shit.