05. pretty boy

PRETTY BOY , chapter five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝  𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄...

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃. "Why was the reason you went to jail?" Cleo asked the boy who's hands were shoved in his pockets, shrugging he looked to the curious girl "I don't know if I should say" he sighed looking off to the lake "it can't be that bad right?" Cleo said rubbing her shoulder on the boy "It's prison Cleo" he deadpanned and the girl looked down "oh yeah your- you're right sorry I'm just gonna-"

"I hurt someone" the boy quickly said making the frantic girl look at him encouraging him to go on "I hurt someone pretty bad and I thought I was doing the right thing by protecting my family but when the police showed up I- I just couldn't believe what I had done" he admitted looking down at his converse. Cleo didn't know what to say but she knew she had to say something, the silence was beginning to become quite painful and she wanted Alex to know that it's okay. "Well you have control now don't you" Cleo said trying to get the boy to remember his success "still doesn't change what I did" he laughed bitterly trying his very best not to look at the girl "we all make mistakes Alex" she tried to remind the stubborn boy who looked at her with teary eyes "most people run away by now when I tell them this" he said looking at the girls features "well most people can't control  tree's can't they" Cleo joked succesfully getting the boy to smile, "see there's the pretty boy smile" she laughed looking at the mansion "did you just call me pretty" Alex gasped placing his hand wear his heart is "well I am touched" he sarcastically remarked winking at the girl "oh you will not let me be nice for one second will you" she groaned leaning her head back.