~Background~

No ones POV-

"Onii-chan can I have some blanket tonight?" A little girl asks as she curls up into a ball on the bed next to her brother.

" Can I have my own bed? Oh wait your to scared" the boy said while pulling her close while there older brother walked in.

" You need to go to bed, and tomorrow dont go far" The shadow in the door way said then walked away.

" Onii- chan why cant we go far away from each other...." the little girl asked looking up at her brother.

" Remember the Uchiha curse? It only happens when you have twins misuke" the boy said while closing his eyes to go to bed.

A/n- I'm skipping the uchiha massacre and skipping to the graduation day of the academy.

Misuke's POV-

"COME ON SASUKE STOP BEING SO SLOW WE BECOME GENIN TODAY!!!" I yelled by grabbing a tomato. I run out the door then remember I cant be far from sasuke then run back in. I really do hate the curse. I know it's not bad but I cant go out of the village without sasuke...

" MISUKE!!!! " I hear sasuke yell while running to me. "You cant run off like that remember? Get on my back I'll give you a piggy back ride." He said while bending down.

"Sorry.." I say while resting my head on sasuke shoulder and fall asleep.

Sasuke's POV-

I was walking and realised Misuke was asleep. She never really got the best sleep after the massacre she always had nightmares about itachi coming in and hurting us but never wanted to wake me up for comfort. On our way I see the fan girls eyeing my sister and I was getting mad. We walked into the classroom and suddenly sakura decided to start yelling.

" HOW COME MISUKE GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT SHES JUST ANOTHER FAN GIRL!!" Sakura yelled. I knew they didn't know she was my sister but Misuke didn't want them to know. At that moment Misuke woke up and looked out the window. She always liked the blue sky and the trees. I see her look down at her necklace with the Uchiha clan symbol on it and I smiled a little. My thoughts were interrupted when Ino and Sakura came over. But before they could say anything iruka-sensei walked in. What a life saver.

" Ok, today you guys will be getting your teams for since you graduated...." Iruka continued but I just ignored him until I heard my name. "Team 7: sasuke Uchiha, Misuke, Sakura, and Naruto" iruka said, after he announced the teams everyone left with there sensei but ours wasn't here yet so while we waited naruto and sakura thought they should fight and yell. Misuke walked out covering her ears and waited outside the door.

"Finally, our sensei is here" sakura said while Misuke walked in behind kakashi. I could tell something was wrong with Misuke. So was fiddling with her necklace and didnt look to well.

" SASUKE SHE STOLE FROM YOUR HOUSE!!!" Sakura said while running towards Misuke "THATS THE UCHIHA CLAN SYMBOL YOU THIEF!!" She yelled I realised what she was saying. She had seen the necklace that Misuke got from our mom from before she died.

"Sakura, stop. She didnt still anything, shes my sister. Twin sister to be exact. So give her the necklace back." I had said while walking over to my sister.

"B-but sasuke-kun." Sakura said while I walked by and grabbed the necklace out of her hands and put it on my sister. She hugged me and fell asleep.

"Welp, my first impression is most of you are idiots. Meet me up onto of the roof in 5 minutes" kakashi said while body flickering away. I put Misuke on my back and got ready to walk out.

" sasuke-kun can I have a piggy back? Misuke can walk you know" sakura said while trying to convince me to put my sister down... I looked at her and walked out. When we got to the roof I put Misuke on my lap and she rested her head on my shoulder and continued sleeping.

"Ok, let's do introductions." Kakashi said, I wasn't paying attention until my name was called after that.

"Sasuke, kakashi said it's your turn" sakura said while slowly trying to lay her head on my shoulder. I moved away then started to talk.

"I'm sasuke uchiha, I like my sister and training. I dislike people who hurt my sister and fan girls. My dream is not a dream because I will make it a reality, I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone. This is my sister Misuke, she likes nature and me, she doesnt really dis like anything,  her dream... well that's for her to share not me." I said while rubbing circles on Misuke's back. She gripped onto my shirt and I could tell she was having a nightmare...

" Welp, meet at the training ground tomorrow at 7 am. Dont eat anything or you'll puke." I immediately grabbed Misuke and ran home. I put her on the bed and went out to make some food.

Misuke's Dream:

I was sitting in my mother's blood she told me to take her necklace and stay safe. I see itachi and get scared. I didnt want to leave sasuke he looked down at me to see me holding moms hand.. he went to stab dad but then I yelled. "PLEASE ONII-CHAN. STOP DOING THIS, this isnt you.. ." I was holding onto his coat and then he ran off after he killed dad.... my parents blood was all over me...  I wanted my mother... but sasuke came and picked me up and held me tight until I fell asleep.

End of Dream-

I woke up yelling for sasuke and to see a figure in the door way. I immediately get scared thinking its itachi. I back up into the corner of the bed and grip on tightly to my necklace.  I scream for sasuke but dont hear him. I then see the figure come out of the shadows and see itachi... he looked and me with his sharigan, put me in a genjutsu then left.

Sasuke's POV-

I was running to Misuke after hearing her scream. She was in a genjutsu but immediately escaped it after hearing my voice "s-sasuke.." Misuke mumbled while frozen looking at the wall. I saw a crow out side the window and realised he was here and put her in the genjutsu.

"Go to sleep you'll be fine we have the mission tomorrow trust me I wont go anywhere" and with that she fell asleep.