George gets a girl

Hey so this is my first story and I wanted to give a couple warning before the story starts.

Here are the tw|| suicide|| pills|| murder|| cursing||
I think that's it so enjoy the story :))

George slowy wakes up, and looks at his phone. "It's 12pm already" George says quietly. Good evening gets up and finds clothes to wear. He grabs gray sweats and a green hoodie, that smells like dream. George lays back down and goes on his phone, he sees a text from "rando girl"

(Texts with her)

Her: bubs? 6:30am

Her:hello? 7:45am

Her:wake up dummy. 8:30am

George: good morning, 12:01pm

Her: finally ur awake, I
Have a question? 12:05pm

George: whats up? 12:06pm

Her: I like u, so will
You be my bf? 12:10pm

George: umm ig. 12:30pm
——————————————————-
(George falls back asleep)

George wakes up and rubs his eyes slowly. "Fuckk it's 5pm" George said tiredly, than a text pops up on his phone....
(5 missed calls from dream<3)
(10 unread text from dream<3)
(3 voice mails from dream<3)
George smiles has he calls dream back.
Dream declines the call and shuts he's phone off
George puts his phone down and gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom.
He turns on the water and takes his pants and shirt off, and steps in the shower, after he finishes in the shower, he raps a towel around his waist and walks to his room. George finds clothes his gonna wear, "let's see, black sweats and a dream hoodie" George says smiling. George lays in his bed and goes to bed around 8pm.
———————————————————————————
George alarm goes off, he picks up his phone and looks at the time, "it's 6am whyyyy" he says annoyed, than it hits him... "oh shit I have school today" he says quickly George gets out of bed and goes to closet to pick out his cloths, "hmm let's do, gray sweats and blue hoodie" George said after putting on the clothes, George grabs his phone and his bag and runs downstairs to the bus. Just has he stepped on the bus, he saw dream mad at him and his gf waving at him.... George thought "what did I do?" George walked to dreams seat and sat down. They finally arrived at school, dream got off and followed George's gf to the bathroom.....
(SORRY THIS WAS SHORT)