3A.04

After we found out that Klaus was the one that killed Katie that night, Rebekah went into a rage. She decided to create her own side in this war and teamed up with Thierry. She asked me to join her, but I quickly reminded her that I left for a reason and my return did not mean that I was willing to get in the middle of this family feud again. Instead, I had spent my energy keeping an eye on Hayley and making sure her and the baby were alright.

One day, I was with Hayley and Rebekah while Agnes was checking on the baby. "You are due for a check-up," she informed her.

Hayley started off by refusing, saying that she was okay.

Rebekah glared at the pregnant werewolf. "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours".

I sent her a mocking smirk. "Ooh, I can practically smell the jealousy, sister!"

She threw a pen at me, which I quickly caught.

Agnes gave us a pointed look before turning back to Hayley. "I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us".

"And I'll be there as well," I added, giving her a soft smile. I had insisted to going with her to make sure she was okay.

Hayley thought for a moment before rolling her eyes in reluctant agreement. "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is".

Before we could leave, my phone rang. I had to double-check to make sure I wasn't hallucinating the name that was showing up on the Caller ID.

"We'll leave as soon as I'm finished with this call," I said before stepping outside to answer the call. "Hello, Allison. I wasn't expecting to hear from you. Ever". Since her mother's death and what happened with Gerard, Allison and I hadn't spoken much. I guessed she partly blamed me for what happened to Victoria.

"What do you know about Ms. Morrell?" she asked instead of replying to my comment.

I got suspicious and decided to direct the same question back at her. "What do you know about Ms. Morrell?"

Unlike me, who evaded the question, she answered it. "I know she knows something about the supernatural. Who is she? Or better yet, WHAT is she?"

I shrugged my shoulders, feigning ignorance. "I couldn't tell you".

She let out a frustrated sigh.

I opened my mouth to speak, but she beat me to it. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I knew she was talking about Victoria. I let out a sigh as I told the truth. "Because I gave Scott my word that I wouldn't. He didn't want you to know".

"He said it was because he didn't want that to be my last memory of her".

I chuckled. "That's just like him. Ever the noble knight. Are you sure you want to give that up?"

She laughed. She turned the air serious with just two words. "I'm sorry".

"So am I". With that, we went back to being close friends.

I peeked inside the room, where Hayley was clearly losing patience. "Allison, I have to go. I have pregnant werewolf business to attend to, but I will see you when I return to Beacon Hills". I quickly hung up before she could ask.

I signalled to Agnes and Hayley and the three of us left the house.

Agnes led us to the clinic in the middle of the Bayou. The scene gave me a bad feeling.

As Hayley and I walked in, I heard Agnes grab out her phone and make a call. "Send them in now and tell them to do it quickly".

So she was planning something. The best thing to do was keep an eye out.