001

We have decided to buy a small house in the woods to let the triplets live in right now we are at school so they are at daycare. I heard today we are getting a transfer student. My thoughts were cut off by a man walking in with the new student. Who turns out to be the one and only Liam Dunbar.

"Hey class this is our new student Liam Dunbar I hope you welcome him with open arms" the man said before closed the door and left.

"Liam you can sit over beside Aurora" the teacher said with facing towards him. "Aurora raise your hand" I did what was told and raised my hand.

"So how did you get kicked out"

"Wrecked coaches car"

"Nice"

He looks at me with a 'are you kidding me look' and then faced back towards the board. The rest of history went by fast. When the bell rings we all get up and pack out bags. It was lunch (Pretend Liam got here in the middle of the day) my favorite time of school. I had always been sort of a loner so I always ate lunch alone. That was till Liam got here once he got out of the lunch line he walked over to my table ignoring the weird stares he was getting.

"Why are they all staring at me"Liam asked.

"Cause I'm a weirdo here"

"You weirdo yeah you are"he said between breaths.

"Haha it's not funny li"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"Fine you can walk home"

"Okay fine it's not"

"So who is going to pick up the triplets today"

"You I have tryouts today"

"But I'm your ride home"

"Oh yeah"

"I'll pick up the kids and we can watch you practice"

"Okay"

"I love you bye"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"he shouted while running to his next class.

When I step outside I come face to face with the one and only Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Bexs"

"Llittle Aura"

"What are you doing"

"Staying out of my brother's way so I don't find my way in to my coffin"

"He still does that I will have to give Nik a little chat later"

"So where are you heading off to"

"About to go pick up the triplets wanna tag along"

"Sure"
—————
"Who are you picking up"

"Uhh Avery, Leah, and Toby Dunbar"

"And you are"

"Their mother"

"Okay wait just a second"

Around 10 minutes later the receptionist can back with the triplets.

"There are my nieces and nephew "

"Let's get back to school we have to watch Liam at lacrosse practice."
—————
When I get to the field I am greeted by my sister Lydia Martin.

"Hi lil sis who are these little balls of sunshine"

"These are my kids these here are my daughters Avery and Leah and my son Toby."

"When did you have kids and who is this"she said as she pointed to Rebekah.

"There auntie bexs"

"Wait who is the father"

"Liam"

"Wait Liam Dunbar as in Childhood best friend
Liam"

"Yeah"

After our little encounter we sat at the end of the bleachers waiting for practice to start.