Another time..

Today i went to school and rainbowdash tripped me i had all my books in my hand! That was so rude..

But i cant do anything since im just a nerd and shes 6'7! Im only 5'3 if only i were as cool and tall as her..
————————time—skip——————————

I was in class and saw that rainbowdash came in i didnt know she went to my class? I guess i will see right now.

Mrs.Luna: Rainbowdash what are you doing in my class! You have your own classes to be in instead of interrupting my class!

Rainbowdash: Not my fault Mrs.Celestia sent me here!

Mrs.Luna: Oh really now and why exactly did she send you here?

Rainbowdash: Because im switching class apparently by Principal Discord.

Mrs.Luna: Fine have a seat by Applejack.

Whole class -applejack and rainbowdash: *Laughing and taunting* Haha you have to sit by the nerd!

Mrs.Luna: Enough! Back to how you were everyone! *continues teaching english*

Rainbowdash POV

The nerd huh?
Maybe i can play her like all the other girls and guys ive dated this should be fun.

Applejack POV

Omg my crush is sitting next to me!
Quit it Applejack shes not my crush! Shes one of my bullies! And i would never fall for someone who bullies people!

—————————-Time——Skip————————

Applejacks POV

The bell just rung i guess its time to go home. Home isnt the best when you have cousins and siblings running and yelling everywhere. But its the only place i can go unless..

THATS IT!

I sprint towards my locker to get something. Thats until i see rainbowdash..alone?I wonder why everyone has gone home already except me and her...

Oh no something bad is going to happen isnt it.

I go towards my locker and open it avoiding eye contact with rainbowdash hopefully shes just got confused on what locker was hers.

Hopefully...

Rainbowdash POV

Heh the nerd is avoiding eye contact pathetic honestly but oh well. Time to start my plan to break her cowardly heart.

No ones POV

🌈: hey nerd what are you doing?!

🍎:nothing of your concern rainbowdash..

🌈:is that sass youre giving me?!

🍎:no! Its not i swear!

🌈:sure i guess nerd better not happen again!

🍎:you got it..

🌈:where are you going with that type of key?

🍎:an old place thats none of your concern.

🌈:whatever, wouldnt you rather have fun and come with me and my friends?

Applejacks POV

Wait is this really happening rainbowdash inviting me some where?

No way this has to be fake there is no way this is real its probably some sick joke and her friends are going to beat me to a pulp.

No ones POV

🌈:so is it a yes or no nerd!

🍎:n-no thanks another time..
————————————————————————

Again this is a joke dont cancel me mlp fanfic writers 😭🤌🪱

None of this is proof read btw 😈

Word count: 482