Chapter One: A Cute Surprise

(this all takes place after season 5b)

The night was still young and the room was peaceful. Chloe and Lucifer were spending the rest of their night on the couch of the beautiful penthouse. With Lucifer's hand gliding through her hair, it felt as if they were finally free. They had everything they wanted.
The ding of the elevator broke the silence. Chloe jerked her body up to see a man standing with a platter of food. "What's this?" she asked, looking back at Lucifer with a huge smile on her face. "Just a little surprise celebration for being the most perfect girlfriend ever." he said with a cute little grin. She giggled and immediately got up to look at the amazing platter of food. From champagne bottles to lit candles. "This is amazing!" Chloe was so happy.
As if the surprise couldn't get any better, Lucifer handed her a little gift.
"For you, Detective." he said as he placed the gift in her hands. She just smiled and looked at him. She nearly got lost looking into his sparkling eyes. She was so in love. "Well, go on. Open it!" he exclaimed excitedly. She tore open the shiny red wrapping paper to discover a little velvet box. Confused by what was inside, she politely asks, "A chain?"
"Well, yes. Since the ring I gave you doesn't necessarily fit any of your fingers, I thought you could put it around your neck instead." He said with a smile on his face. She just grinned and immediately grabbed the big shiny black ring off her finger and onto the chain. "I love it. Thank you, Lucifer." She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him.
    "But nowww..." He broke up the romantic moment. "It is time to eat. Detective." He said as he lifted up the trays of food from the table. "Your favorite." They both grabbed their bowl of mac and cheese and headed towards the couch. "Let me go grab some blankets and socks for you, it's getting chilly." Lucifer walked up the stairs to his bedroom and came back with a big fuzzy blanket and his black socks. "They might be big but you will look adorable in them." He handed the socks to Chloe and watched her as she put them on. Seeing her in any of his clothes made him beam with happiness. Especially when she wore his white button ups. He thought she looked ten times better in it than himself.
"Thank you, Lucifer. You really are the best." "I am, aren't I?" He said in all seriousness. "Oh shut up!" She shoved his shoulder back and just laughed.
The night went on and they continued to snuggle on the couch under the blankets for hours. Chloe had fallen asleep on Lucifer. He just stared at her the whole time, completely in love. She really was the cutest sleeper even though she snored like the truck. It was the perfect night. Especially after everything that had just happened. It was nice for them to feel so safe and protected with each other.
Lucifer slowly picked up Chloe in his arms and brought her to his bed. He tucked her under the covers, kissed her on the forehead, and started down the two stairs to grab a drink.
"Lucifer." Chloe said in a whisper, half asleep. He turned around, "Hello, Detective. Did I wake you?" "No, no. Come here, come to bed with me." Without hesitation, he headed straight to bed and got under the covers with her. He pressed up against her back and they fell asleep together for the night.