Chapter 12: Dats just Crae Crae

:::::::::::THIRD PERSON POV:::::::::::::::

All morning the girls have been trying to firgure out a way to tell Noah that Vanelopes pregant, but they have no idea what to do with Vanelope nervous and Jayden falling asleep the girl had the best plan ever. Lets call it The Blurt it out. 

"Yeah, thats a great idea Hazel" Vanelope said sarcastically.

"But it really is Vanelope, just blurt it out then wait for it to settle in to his brain" Hazel said.

"Fine but i still think its crazy" 

When everyone was awake when Vanelope was about to tell Noah, Hazel interupted again, "So whatcha doin"

"Hazel" Vanelope said giving Hazel a look. Anyway Vanelope went to continue when Faith interupted, "Hows it going"

"FAITHHHHH" Vanelope said dragging it out in agony that she can not just tell Noah. So Faith left.

"So Noah, i need to tell you something um im Preggers" she said smiling.

"What dats crae crae , your preggers im so excited"

"Whats crae crae" Vanelope asked.

"It means crazy Vanelope" Saige shouted from behind a bush. "Saige are you easdropping" Noah asked. She just nodded and they celebrated and so on the night went.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

i know its really short but i can't think straight because of this heat and and its 5:03 am and im so mentally unable to think of what to write but as soon as its 10:am i'll be fine so sorry about it though. :)

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN