Prologue

"AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!" Tia screams as she experienced an excruciating pain that she never felt before but still tried her best to keep it low to prevent attracting any attention. It was a pain that can't be compared when she had a miscarriage more than 6 months ago. She was bleeding so much but can't ask for help since it might attract too much attention on her.

The pain faded for a a little which made her relax for a bit. Several thoughts came into her mind. She became a prostitute around 5 months ago for her to earn money. Then she realized that she haven't gotten her "time of the month" ever since the miscarriage when she was still in the imperial palace. Knowing the nature of her job, she immediately realised that she was carrying a child yet again despite the words from the Imperial Physician that she can never bare a child again with her weak and frail body.

"No! What have I done!! How could I allow myself to carry a child knowing that it won't have the chance of being born in the first place." Tia lamented as the pain that felt like a thousand knives kept stabbing her abdomen again and again.
"(hic) Please, forgive your mom for being pathetic" Tia wanted to cry so hard but only a few droplets managed to flow out of her eyes as she struggled to push the baby out.
"I know this isn't your time to enter the world yet, but please forgive me for not being able to take care of you." This thought kept repeating in her mind as she continues to give a push while thinking that she had another miscarriage.

She then put a cloth in her mouth to prevent herself from screaming any louder which might attract the attention of the keepers of the "TEA HOUSE". She then pushed as hard as she can as the pain became more and more intense.

"Hhnmmmmmmnggg!" She screamed while biting a piece of cloth. And with one last push, she felt something huge that went out between her legs. It was covered in blood. She's too scared to look at it, thinking that she lost another child again knowing that she only started working as a prostitute in the Tea House around 5 months ago. But then, she heard a cry. She immediately gained courage to take a look at it and saw an azure-haired baby boy with golden eyes. She immediately lifted it up from the dirty wooden floor and then a flood of emotions started to overwhelm her. Tears began pouring out of her eyes after realising that she didn't loose her child after all.

Although the baby got his golden eyes from her, he still got his azure hair from his father "Emperor Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina". As she wrapped her child with a clean white cloth, she wondered how did the baby survived after what she went through during the past 7 months.

**********************************************************************************
It was really hard writing this prologue and tears literally began to flow out of my eyes as I tried to imagine what Tia might have felt in this scene. Well, its still a prologue