Prologue

In an extravagant and beautiful hotel, there were glasses of wine and alluring smells of food.

Attractive women and pretty dresses as well as stunning men wearing suits were seen. When you look around there would be chandeliers hanging in the ceiling, white and red roses every where. Talking, dancing, mingling, laughter can also be heard.

In front was a handsome looking man dressed elegantly in a black suit. He was atractive enough to have girls swooning but unfortunately this was his engagement ceremony to a young miss in a respected family

-----------------------------------------------------------

His name is Jason clayton, he is now 24 years old and  the current CEO of Luxxe enterprise. He was the successor of his father, so at the age of 19 he inherited the company and with his managing, the company grew bigger. They even expanded abroad making it one of the top companies in the world.

As the business strengthened, his fame also escalated. Many women wanted to get to know him and some elders also wants to push thr daughters of grandaughters to him but he rejected them all.

People say that he was cold and aloof. There begins his reputation as an emotionless robot.

That is until a gentle and adorable girl came into his life one day. He happened to see her saving a cat at an alley, he wanted to get her name but she already went inside a taxi.

She was like a spring breeze that can make one calm and be at peace. He met her in a banquet, feeling suffocated he went out to breath some air. But he was surprised to see her once again, he talked to her and they got to know each other.

She was the illegitimate daughter of a businessman, one of his partners on the company. The girls name is Eve Vernon. She told him that this was her second week staying at her new home. She also have an older brother and his name is Ian Vernon and his mother is the late Catharina Vernon.

Jason after knowing the characteristics and personalities of the young girl did he finally decided to court her. After a year of wooing, Eve 'shyly' agreed. And now they were finally going to be engaged.

--------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Inside the hall a teenager could be seen alone standing there holding a glass of champagne. His pink shoulder length hair were laid down highlighting his raven black eyes. As he sipped the drink, his cheeks were flushed and his lips are rosy many were captivated by it but little did they know that in those beautiful eyes were holding sadness in it.

He went there just to get to see the love of his life be engaged to his step sister. He wanted to go out and cry his soul out but he wanted to see his face one more time before killing his self(suicide). Jason was the only foundation ofhis life, his light in this dark world. His source of strength, but now he's already someone else's.

He already lost…

He lost to his sister…

He wanted to free himself from this agony. He wanted to die.

His mother already passed away,  and his father never wanted him to begin with only caring about his stepsister…

But before that, he wanted to talk to Jason for the last time, he wanted to tell his feelings. Even if he rejects him its fine, he just wanted to cut off all the shackles that was tying him.

He turns around. Step by step heading to Jadon who had his hands on Eve's waist. A single tear dropped in his cheeks as he was nearing the couple who were smiling at each other.

'They are really perfect together'
He thought.

But a tragedy happened, shouting and screaming were heard.

Before he knew what ws going on he automatically bolted. His feet wss fast as he got in front of Jason And pushed him away..

A gunshot was heard……

''IAN!!!!!!!''

-------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

SAFE AND SOUND
INSERT SAFE AND SOUND BY TAYLOR SWIFT

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKING!?

'' No… no…Ian don't die please I am sorry for all I have done to you in the past so please don't close your eyes''

I gently held Ian's body in my arms as the bodyguards scrambled to get the man who was holding a gun .

Amidst all the screaming and yelling, heck  I even forgot about my fiance. All my thoughts right now was about this boy in my arms. Blood wad pooling in the floor as he stubbornly opened his mouth to talk.

'' Jason… cough… cough
…good that youre safe cough… *sob … I wish I could've told you this sooner… cough… the first time that I saw you at the banquet I-I fell in love with you, I didn't have the courage to tell you my feelings… but… this is the right time… Jason… I love you……''

Ian spoke while tears were pouring down his face.

I was shocked at the confession but then I remembered all the stolen glances he took. He would stare at me blatantly or try to talk with me but I didn't care. I rejected his pursuits…

How could I not notice?

All this time I thought that he was like one of those brats who would want to get close to you for fame or money but I was WRONG…

OH GOD, i must've been stupid.

'' I give you my blessings… so before I go, be happy with my sister okay? Cough… I-''

Seeing the tears rolling down on Ian's face I felt heartache.

'' No hold on please hold on… don't leave I-''

I was startled as he shakily raised his bloody hands to my face as he gently carresed my cheek, I could tell that his breaths were becoming shallower.

'' I love you… If there is a next life-''

Not finishing the sentence, Ian's eyes finally closed with a line of tears on his face. The hand that was on my face have already slumped down to the ground…

While holding his cooling body into my own…

I Cried……

A/n:

'' Saying goodbye is death by a thousand cuts''
                           -Taylor swift

Hello to everyone!! (*≧∀≦*)
I wrote this for me to vent my feelings into it.
( ゚ε゚;)Updates will be slow maybe… there will be two updates in a week so,
Comment, vote and follow.(o≧▽゜)o

Loves loves loves~*winks*