Chapter Eight>>

"When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable." -- Jess C. Scott, The Intern (Sins07, #1)

Chapter Eight // Jenna's POV

A hand slapped mine away from the door handle of my truck. "I'm taking you to school today."

"Is that so?" A grin flittered across my lips as I gazed into Stiles's mocha eyes.

"Very." He bent down to kiss my cheek, grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers. "You look beautiful." Skimming my outfit.

"Thank you handsome." He grinned at me, pulling my arm towards the jeep.

The way to school was not that interesting, except for the fact that Stiles made it a point to always have our hands together, not that I was complaining.

Once we arrived we headed towards my locker avoiding the odd stares that were passed our way. A scoff came from Stiles as we approached my locker.

I glanced back at him. "What?"

His eyebrows were drawn together, his lips pursed. "Everyone staring. It's like they can't believe we are together."

A laugh bubbled from my chest. Stiles looks annoyed until I reach up, grab the front of his jacket, and pull him into a good thirty second kiss.

When I lean back his eyes are still shut, lips still slightly puckered, more red now than usual.

"I think we've confirmed whatever status people are labeling us with. Besides, I don't care what people think."

He slowly opened his eyes, grabbing my waist and tugging me towards him. "I don't know. They might need a little more convincing."

My arms slithered around his waist. "Them or you?"

He leaned down, his breath fanning in my face. "Both, just in case."

We both lean in further when I am ripped from Stiles's arms. A frown pouts on his face. 

"Sorry Stiles, need to borrow her." Lydia chuckled at his expression while I grinned. Getting out of her grasp I quickly pecked his lips, and shut my locker.

"I'll see you later batman. Stay out of trouble." With that I walked away, but not before glancing back at the grinning fool behind me. My grinning fool. 

X

That freckled spastic boy is going to have my foot shoved up his ass the next time I see him. Not only did he ditch me at school but he wasn't answering any of my calls and texts. 

I was now sitting at home after calling my dad, getting him to come pick me up, calling Stiles for the millionth time.

"Stiles I swear to God if you are hurt or worse, I'm going to find you in the afterlife and rip you a new one!" I punched the end button with my thumb for emphasis though I knew wouldn't do much. 

"He probably just lost his phone somewhere." Dad muttered from the couch.

I rolled my eyes. Men. "Dad if he lost his phone why would he ditch me at school?"

He turned to me with a grin on his face. "Because men, or in your case boys, are tools."

A chuckle escaped my lips. Getting up from my seat in the kitchen I walked past him, kissing his forehead. "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

"I try." He hollered as I trotted up the stairs.

If Stiles wasn't going to text me I had to do something productive.