Chapter 11

Next morning

The sun's rays fell upon Purvi's face, she buried her face into the pillow (aaa..aa that's what she thought it was), but she suddenly realised it's not a soft surface it was a bit hard, moreover masculine, she opened her eyes to see..

Purvi (smiling): Kv..
And then she saw him shirtless, she started to remember everything, but she couldn't. (Kya Purvi kyu pee itni sharab)

Kavin was sleeping peacefully holding her hand and another hand on her waist.

Purvi (pov): Haaye, kitne jyada cute lag rahe hai kv, kisi ki nazar na lage kabhi..

She was just continuously staring at him. (Mat dekh itna usse uth jayega woh..)
Suddenly Kavin woke up (bola tha na uth jayega aur ghoor bewakuf) and saw his position and then he looked at Purvi who was staring at him.

Kavin: Oh! I am sorry.

Purvi : Kv I am sorry, mujhe sharab nahi peeni chahiye thi...cut by Kavin

Kavin: Koi baat nahi.
He was still holding her hand, he quickly got up and left her hand.

Kavin: Chalo ab chale, aa..ab tum thik ho na??

Purvi smiled and nodded her head in yes..
Kavin: Toh chalo..

Purvi: Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori (x2)
Sufi iska rang haye

Isme jo tera khwaab piroya (x2)
Neendein bani patang

Dil bharta nahin
Aankhen rajjti nahin (x2)

Chahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja soneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima
Tu thori der aur thehar jaa

Kavin was just staring at her while she was singing.

Kavin: Aa.. ab tumhara gaana khatam ho gaya ho toh chalo..mere paas waqt nahi hai tumhare liye..

Purvi: Arey kv pehle yeh toh bataiye aapke lips pe swelling kese aa gayi??
Kisi ko...
And then she placed her fingers on her lips,
Kiss kiya aapne..

Kavin (nervous): N...nahi toh. Ab chalo..

They left the hotel and went to their respective houses and then reported in bureau.

ACP: Very good Kavin and Purvi, I am proud of you both.

Kavi: Thank you sir, it was our duty.

ACP: Chalo ab apne apne kaam par lag jaao..

Everybody started working.

Ishita was stealing glances at Dushyant. Dushyant signalled her to meet in the cafeteria.

She went to cafeteria and Dushyant followed her.
Ishita : Aapne yahan kyu bulaya?

Dushyant (flirtatiously): Tumhe kiss karne ka mann tha toh socha bula lu..

Ishita: Sach mein, toh phir shuru karo,
She kissed him on his cheeks.

Dushyant: Arey meri bold sherni, kiss toh mein tumhe kahi bhi kar sakta hu, Kavin aur Purvi ke baare mein janne ke liye bulaya hai aapko..cut by  Ishita

Ishita (making a pout): Kya Dushyant aap, mujhe laga aap mujhe sacchi kiss karna chahte haaii....

Without any prior notice Dushyant pulled her towards him and kissed her hardly and passionately. She was startled at first but then she responded with the same Passion, this kiss has fierce in it. It seemed, both of them were hungry for each other.