My school day:)

Hey yall, I'm in schoollllll

I have French right now and my teacher is talking french. And guess what i dont understand what shes saying. 

oh and also some of my classe mates are having a "talk" with my teacher. I know is not really talk bc they are coming back while eating ice cream??? like tf and the worst part is that they could all choose between vanilla and strawberry, they all took strawberry like girllll what about vanilla?? Vanilla is actually better then strawberrys bc strawberrys makes me wanting to throw up everytime I see it and when the ice cream melts it looks like period blood. 

Fuck my teacher is having those stupid question rounds where she forces kids to say something in french like litreally so fucking annoying. 

YALL THIS STUPID BITCH JUST MADE ME TALK. NO BC WHO TF DOES SHE THINK SHE IS TO DO THAT TO ME!!!! AND SHE WAS LIKE "GOOD JOB,FARRO" like girlll I sounded like a dead raccoon.

We have like a 5 minutes break before next class and we have to have a stupid protestation and I HATE TALKING INFRONT OF PEOPLE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? I AM GOING TO KILL THIS.  MY TEACHER GOT A NEW HAIRCUT. HE LOOKED LIKE HOMELESS GUY WHO EATS BAGELS FOR BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

YALL THE PROSTESTAION GOT CANCELLED!!!! But we have to watch a stupid movie- anywayssss I have to leave bc we are being forced to go outside:((