Chapter 21

Once Minerva and I made it back to Grimmauld place I sat down in a huff. 

Kreacher immediately popped in front of us "hello Missis Holly, what can Kreacher get for you's?" He asked me and Minerva politely.

I smiled warmly "hello Kreacher, could you just get us some tea and a small snack. I think we could use it after today" I said quietly as I looked at Minerva for confirmation.

She nodded before grimacing "and a scotch please" she said as she rubbed her forehead. Damn, I wish but I really can't start with the hard stuff this early in life. I need this liver to make it. 

Kreacher nodded before popping away.

I scrunched my eyebrows "why the scotch?" I asked curiously.

She grimaced "that man....." was all she said as she shook her head. Oh, that bodes well...

~~~~~~~

Minerva was exhausted, at first, she was filled with rage but as the day continued all that was left was tiredness that went bone-deep.

When she had entered the fat oufs mind she saw the abuse Holly suffered through and then to her horror the abuse Dudley had suffered.

It wasn't as bad as Holland's but it was still disgusting.

How anyone could hurt an innocent child who has no way of defending its self is beyond her.

She could tell the man was vile.

He was cheating on his wife with multiple women which Minerva couldn't wrap her head around.

It was surprising Petunia wanted to sleep with him in the first place, let alone multiple other women.

Though he uses pretty things to keep them interested.

When she was in his mind she left the memories of Petunia finding out about the affair and leaving with Dudley as well as taking the memories of her and Holland ever being there.

She also left him with a little gift, a mental curse that would cause him to never know peace or happiness again.

He would live his life knowing he lost the best things that were ever going to happen to him and it was completely his fault.

He would live the rest of his days in endless misery and pain.

She even threw in the spell that lets all food become unsatisfying and tasteless and anytime he tried to find joy he would be met with nothing but emptiness.

He would live the rest of his days completely empty with nothing to live for.

It was worse than anything she could do to him physically, that would have healed while this will be with him until his death.

~~~~~~

I watched as Minerva seemed to go over today's events.

I had tried to ask her what had happened but she was being very tight-lipped about it.

Once she finished her Scotch she aperated back to Hogwarts.

I watched her leave with a sigh before calling a realtor to schedule some house showings tomorrow.

I would bring Sirius or Remus to act the part of the adult since this was the muggle world and they wouldn't understand my authority.

After that was done I poured myself a glass of wine and sat in front of the fire.

I waited for hours before it got dark.

At some point, Sirius and Remus came around and I filled them in on what had happened.

I also floo called Andromeda to ask her if she could teach Dudley lessons on etiquette with Hermione.

She wasn't too thrilled but I offered her some incentives.

Like a few of my rarer books, well copies, for her help.

~~~~~~

Once Sirius and Remus were asleep I shadow traveled back to Number 4 Private Drive.

I looked around for anyone watching before quietly walking in through the back door.

I knew Vernon should still be sleeping from the spell so I had the place to myself.

As I passed my cupboard I stopped and opened it. 

I took a few minutes to look at the drawings on the walls and the bloodstains that littered the small cupboard. 

It took me a moment but I pulled myself from the memories and slowly walked up the stairs. 

Once I got to the room I stared at him for a second with so much hate and anger burning in my soul.

I could feel the curses Minerva put on him but it wasn't enough for me. Nothing will ever be enough...

I wanted him to suffer.

It took everything in me not to use some of the darker spells I have learned but I didn't.

Instead, I walked up to him slowly and put a spell on him so that any harm he does to others will be done back onto him. He will never abuse a child again.

I also put a curse on his mind so he would relive every single thing he did to me and anyone else in his dreams but this time he would be the victim.

He would feel every ounce of pain he had ever done to me or anyone else.

I wanted to kill him more than anything but death was too good for him.

I was shaking with anger as I looked down at him, the man who had hurt me more than any other, who gave me panic attacks when men got angry, who made me feel like I didn't matter.

He would feel every bit of my pain and the pain of the little girl that I was before I remembered my past.

It took everything inside me to walk away and out the door.

But not before a vindictive smirk came to my face as I placed one final spell, something that would destroy any man.

I quite literally took the ability to 'get it up' from him.

He would never be able to be with a woman again. Or hell, even his own damn hand.

I would have left then but with the life me and Minerva signed him up for I thought it best to also take his ability to ever kill himself, he would have to live in his misery.

I walked out of the house with a dark look in my eyes before shadow traveling straight to my trunk for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo how did I do? Enough torture? I thought the getting it up thing was particularly vindictive but I just had to lol. Every man's nightmare.

I'm gonna be honest I am out of my Harry Potter kick. so I have made an executive decision, like my Mikealson Mate book there will now be two official update days a week. Tuesdays and Saterdays. there may still be more if I get back into the Harry Potter kick but for now, this will make sure u guys get a few updates a week cuz if I make a schedule I stick to it but this posting, whenever I want thing with this book is making me never post since I am just not feeling it. so yea Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Updated: 11/8/21