Chapter 3~ Old Friends

Two weeks has passed and it's been nothing but stressful. I have been running around all of Ninjago, finding a SINGLE clue on where Master Wu has ended up at.

I brushed my outfit trying to knock off the non-existing dust. I wanted to look my best for today, especially when I wasn't feeling it. Like they always say, 'Fake it until you make it.'

It's been while since I seen my team, it's best not to worry them... more than I already have.

I stand on the stairs of the hotel. It was quite classy, something that I'm not use too. When I was spending more time on the streets.

People in nicely dressed suits, stand around the door. I stiffen my posture and walk up to them.

'This is going to be a long week'

_______________________________________

I brush out the last knot in my hair. My long h/c hair sway softly as I run my fingers through. I stare at my reflection, quietly. I always wake up early, just as the sun rises. For most of it I just sit near a window and see the sunrise. It wasn't until it hit 6-7 am I begin getting dress.

My eyes went down to the tacky outfit I'm wearing. The school wanted us to look professional and more team like. However, all they gave us is an oversized t-shirt with their logo paste center of it. The logo wasn't even creative, it's just some simple and modern writing of the school name.

My makeup was light just having eyeliner and lip gloss on. I stare at the reflection staring back at me. For some reason I looked paler than usual and my chest aches.

Knock, knock.

I jump as my body tense up, turning around to face the door. My eyes went wide, and the sound of my erratic breathing fills my ear.

"Y/n, the teachers wants us to head to the lobby, now."

I let out a tired sigh and force my shoulders to loosen.

'Fuck I forgot her name.'

"R-right, thanks for letting me know...I'll get out now."

I slowly exit the restroom to see my roommate nervous.

"You, uh, okay?"

I stare at her trying to form a sentence in my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turn to face the bed to see my suitcase was already gone. My face scrunch up in confusion.

"OH! The teachers came by for the bags, earlier."

I walk to my bed's nightstand and grabbed my small bag. I quickly check it to see everything was in order, especially the medal.