she's a devil indeed

Sometimes she's so dominating,
she's doesn't give a fuck about who you are, she just enjoys the very moment when she's in charge.

She will taunt you until you're aching and begging for the combination of her heavenly mouth and devilish grin.
After tempting the hell out of your soul she will give you the satisfaction you crave while kneeling in front of her. She will grab your erected shaft slowly, piercing the skin with her witch-like fingers, while teasing you with her satanic tongue on the crown, she won't give you the climax you're dying for a long time, she will splash her tongue all over your length and rub it simultaneously 'cause she likes the mixture of you sweet-salivating taste and stinging moans. She will deny your pleasure again and again because she likes the way your vulnerable eyes looks at her. And if you're in luck she will make you cum again and again.
She will tease you until tears roll down from your eyes knowing that you won't be able to resist her because you're trapped between her dominating soul and skin. She will cuss you, pain you but also love you and care for you. She is magic, made of a demon flesh but a pure soul lives inside that.