18. New friend.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

"Roohi"

I turned to look at the person as my eyes left widened and my head filled with discomfort.

"Shanti?" I said as I could believe my eyes. What am I seeing?  What the hell is she doing here?

"I didn't know you were married here and with," she said as she looked at Rudram from up to down. And smiled. "With a rich man like this," she said, I hesitated and smirked.

"Well, I guess I got lucky. " I said as I could not take in so much going around in this room. "I'm feeling dizzy," I said as I acted to sway and I hold myself before Rudram could. "I need to go and rest upstairs," I said as I tried my best to ignore the situation.

Shanti was the one and only girl I hate the most in the entire Universe. She is my bhabhi's sister and she is one of the main reasons I have been hit and punished often.

"Ohh C'mon we just met after so long. Let's chat a little," she said as she stepped forward I stepped a little bit and Rudram took a hold of me.

"Let her rest. And we will chat together," Rudram said as he supported me. "Let's go inside," he said as he started to take me.

"Ah.  I will take her," she said as she came ahead to hold me. "C'mon don't look at me like that. We are practically sisters," she said to Rudram with stiff eyes. But then he looked at me that if I'm comfortable with this.

This situation is dragging on too much.

So I just let it go and she started to walk with me.

"I just heard you got married. But I didn't know you actually did," she said to me as I rolled my eyes. Since I'm no longer what I was. I'll just be what I'm more finely.

"Why? Did you think I will never get married." is said to her trying to act tough. She is one of the culprits for my past.

"No! Of course, I knew you will. But I just thought it would be someone. "

"Someone what? " I asked in her long silence as she chuckled. "What's wrong with Rudram?"

"Nothing. That's the problem. I never thought Vimal would ever find you a good and nice guy." she said as I eyed her.

"Well, I guess you are wrong then. "

"But do you know he was offered for me? He was supposed to marry me. You were just a replacement. " she said as I immediately looked at her face.

What the fuck did she say?

"Shut your crap," I said ignoring me.

"Oh, you don't believe me. Let me show you," she said as she removed her phone I sat on my bed completely ignoring her.

"See," she said as she showed me his photo I scoffed.

"You can download a hundred of them online. "

"Well this was sent to me by the broker who was responsible to introduced me and him," she said as I tried my best to focus on not believing her bullcrap.

"Just think deeply girl why a man like that will be set up for you? Don't you know your aukat?" she said as she came to my face. "You were just sitting there because I refused to. Like a replacement piece of sandal," she said to me as she walked away and I grabbed her hair and pulled it till her face was near mine.

"Well, now this piece of the sandal is a golden shoe that walks on golden stairs. But you," I said as I laughed and looked at her pained face with fury filled inside it. "I don't know if you will fall at the level to go after advisor. Like really? And about Aukat? The first thing your boyfriend does after seeing me is a Bow." I said to her face and released her back. While she flipped back.

"Now leave me alone. After shopping and playing around all day. And having a surprise party from my lovely husband. I'm exhausted. You too get rest. I'm sure you were busy doing nothing all day." I said as I laughed at pushing her until she was out of the door and closed it.

She was the one.

She was supposed to be here. In this luxury and happiness. She was the one who deserved this all.  Rudram. The happiness and the love. Everything was her.

I heard knock knock on my foot as I was lost thinking all kinds of things she said. And I opened the door behind me. As I saw Rudram.

"You okay?  Who is she??"  he asked me immediately coming inside.

"She is shanti-"

"Shanti?  I thought Shanaya?" he said confused"

"Ahh, we tend to have two names often. " I said to him as he nodded. "She is my sister-in-law's sister. " I said to him as he walked a step ahead towards me.

I walked back. He was hers.

"What's wrong?" he asked me immediately at my strange behavior. "Are you still mad about the fight? I am sorry I made a mistake. I just couldn't like the fact that you still get moved because of him. "

"I don't. But I am not so fast with sorting out my feelings that I can see him with another girl so soon. " I said to him as he back-hugged me.

"I'm sorry," he said as I tried to walk away right now. "I'm going back tomorrow morning. Don't you have something to give me?" he asked me as he started to walk me from backing from behind towards the bed we fell together on the bed him upon me.

"Just go away. What we did at the airport was just something I did for fun since I was bored. Don't get overly excited. I still hate you." I said as I get out of his grip and sat on the bed.

"And leave. Please. You disgust me, " I said to him as he sat up.

"What? "

"And you are free to go out and find girlfriends as much as you want. Don't come to me. Please." I said to him as he stood.

"What? "

"Just go away. You are a disgusting manwhore. Get lost!" I said yelling at him now so that I don't get up with strange feelings for him.

I might start to hate him. Because of the thought of being a burden on him too.

He should just enjoy his life. Without getting interrupted by me. That's the only way things can work out.

Because my stupid overthinking habit would end up destroying both of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hate Roohi right now!!!