CHAPTER 11

Y/n's perspective

"That drawing is to be seen by no one but you. That will remain yours and only yours. Do not ever give it away. Ever"

It was still zooming around y/n's mind. She could never focus on anything without that statement zooming through her head. Guess that boy really did have that effect on him.

That can't seem like it's special..? He can't possibly said because he only wants me to keep it right? Since when did he ever took interest in my hobbies?

And on that note Y/n unconsciously fell asleep to her neverending thoughts.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

"Good morning Y/n-niee!!", greeted mingi barging through the crowd of students just to greet the girl who just came with her head still troubled. But still managed to greet the boy back with a delicate smile on her face as they headed off inside the campus.

"Where are the others?", she asked, wondering why Mingi was the only one she saw a couple minutes ago.

"Oh they're all in our practice room, Chan-hyung had settled a meeting for the upcoming performances we have with you and the other new member" he explained throughout their little walk through the crowded halls, where students cannot help but to keep their eyes on the two.

To them, they both seem like a perfect couple. Without even knowing that the two never had romantic feeling towards each other and only view the other as a valued friend.

"Well then, why don't we go to them then? Class doesn't start in 20 minutes anyway", she suggested skipping whilst radiating a positive aura.

"You took the words right out of my mouth Y/n", Mingi chuckled at the sight of the girl, which made her release a little laugh before they both headed to their practice room the school had given them.

Can't believe I'm this lucky to have a friend like mingi. Surely the day won't trouble me that much.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

*at the practice room"

Shouldn't have jinxed it

Throughout the group's meeting, conversations, and suggestions for the performances they were to do, with of course a little warming up, Y/n couldn't seem to be less troubled than she already was before her little chat with mingi.

Wooyoung's teasings were nonstop, the twins felix and han could not stop their questions about the drawing, and the girls were mostly being protective of her.

While the formentioned boy on the other hand, she would catch him glancing at her from time to time and even kept a close distance between them, which did not help the weird feelings she felt bubbling in her stomach.

I can't even focus on one thing with all this going on.

"Earth to Y/n?"

"H-huh", only she was brought back to her senses as she was faced with a concerned looking hyunjin.

"You've been spacing out for quite sometime, I've called you for the nineth time now", the long-haired boy chuckled. Causing the girl to only groan in embarrassment.