Chapter 11

“Ugh.. I feel like shiiiit...” You say, opening your eyes.

“What do you mean she's unnatural?” Smiley asks “Also why do you have to handcuff her to a bed?” You could hear the confusion in his voi-- Wait....

“What do you mean handcuffed to a bed?!” You hiss, trying to sit up, but barely getting off of your back.

“Well, Smiley,” You look to Gabriel, who was smiling “She unnatural because she is far too young to be a protector, did the gene skip a generation or something?” He looks to Smiley, then you “Also handcuffing you to a bed will keep you from running away!” He smiles wider “Besides, I have an experiment I want to test!” He holds back a laugh “Stay here~!” He sings, walking out of the room.

You look around the room, everyone was sitting against a wall, Sally sleeping, the other just talking.

“Are they seriously okay with this?” You ask, looking to Smiley, who shrugs.

Laughing Jack walks over.

“Actually it was my idea~” He laughs loudly.

“ouch...” You mutter sarcastically.

He laughs again.

“I got tired of babysitting, and Zalgo is just sick of your company.”

“Again..” you start “Ouch.” You nod.

Gabriel skips in, holding a test tube filled with a red liquid, he's holing a syringe filled with green blue liquid.

“W-whats with the poison?” You ask, looking to the needle.

“In case the experiment goes wrong.”

“So are you gay?” You ask

He blushes.

“W-why would you bring something so random into this conversation?” He asks, tripping over his words.

“You just seem somewhat gay....” you mutter.

“Actually...” He growls “I'm Bi-sexual....” He crosses his arms.

“What's the difference...?” You roll your eyes. “Either way you probably like guys more.”

He blushes a darker shade of red, then looks to Smiley, who doesn't notice.

You smirk.

“So do you like anyone?” You ask.

He shakes his head, eyes wide, blushing more, if even possible, his eyes shift from you to smiley.

His expression made it obvious that he hoped you didn't notice that.

But you did.

“Ahh...” You smile “I'll tell them if you don't let me go~” You tease.

He shakes his head, an expression that read 'I don't care.... That much....'

“Hey everyone!” You shout “Gabriel likes Sm-” He covers your mouth.

“Fine.. I'll let you go..” He hisses, glaring at you, moving his hand away.

“Thank you, sir!” You say. “By the way” You start “Gabriel like Smiley!” You shout.

Gabriel blushes a dark, dark, red.

He squeaks, trying to find something to say.

“Oooh~” You say “I figured you out~”

Everyone was staring at you two, even Smiley.