ShiVi Drabble: Promise

Hi guys.

So, this idea popped in my mind and can't be stretched as a OS so I made it a drabble. And If I remember correctly this is my first drabble.

I hope you guys will like it and also I hope my writings are not getting repetitive, if they are then please do tell me. [:)]

Happy reading guys[L]

ShiVi Drabble: Promise

With help of Dev and Krish, Shiva and Raavi were rescued but Raavi fell unconscious.

'Shiva yeh kya ho gaya?' Krish was scared as Raavi didn't make any movement, Shiva too was hell scared but stayed strong.

'Kuch nahi hoga ise. Haveli chalte hai or Krish doctor ko vahi bulale. Or Dev mandir mein inform karde sabko' Shiva spoke, his voice trembled. His brothers could see how scared he was, they did as they were told.

Shiva picked her up and ran to the car, the whole ride he kept rubbing her hands. 'Raavi uth na. Please uth. Raavi' He kept mumbling the same thing.

Krish who sat on the other side of Raavi too rubbed her feet and said 'bhabhi please utho na please. Shiva yeh uth kyu nahi rahi? Inhe kuch..' KRish feared to complete his sentence.

'Chup. bilkul chup. Kuch nahi hoga ise, main hone nahi dunga kuch. Raavi please uth na' tears he tried to control now fell uncontrollably as he pleaded to her 'Please uth ja Raavi' he hugged her.

'Shiva sambhal khud ko, kuch nahi hoga Raavi ko.' Dev who sat in front tried to console him but right now nothing could ease his pain.

***

Finally they reached the haveli and Shiva took her to their room and fanned her, he opened her hairstyle to make her feel light. But nothing helped, with every passing second his heart beat got faster.

Prafulla and everyone also reached, she was shocked to see Raavi in that condition so she pushed Shiva and sat with her 'MEri bachi.' she cried. 'Yeh Rakshas kha gaya meri bachi ko.' she started cursing him. And Shiva was too lost to respond to anything

Dhara noticed his state and Suman too saw his state she called him and signalled him to her level, Shiva did as told he knelt in front of her and he broke down in tears. He cried uncontrollably in her mother's arms, Dhara too knelt and caressed his head 'Kuch nahi hoga use Shiva.'

Suman too spoke 'Ha Shiva. Kuch nahi hoga Raavi ko, mat ro aise'

Prafulla's heart melted but seeing Raavi in that condition again made her angry.

Doctor came and checked her pulse and everything. Shiva asked 'Doctor kya hua hai ise? Yeh hosh mein kyu nahi aa rahi?'

'Ha doctor sahab meri bachi ko kya hua hai?' Prafulla asked.

'Jo bhi hua us sabka sadma lag gaya inhe, she will be fine. Inhe hosh aa jayega jaldi hi' Doctor confirmed.

Shiva nodded. Gautam escorted the doctor outside.

'Aap sab jao main hu yaha.' Shiva said. Everyone agreed but Prafulla said 'Nahi. main tujhe or meri bachi ke paas nahi chodungi, tu meri bachi ke liye thik nahi hai.'

Shiva was emotionally weak to reply to her but he didn't move an inch. Suman retorted 'Hadsa tha vo, kyu tu mere bache ke piche pad gayi hai?'

Prafulla replied 'Jo bhi tha, yeh rakshas meri bachi ke paas nahi rahega.'

And before anyone could say anything Raavi mumbled 'Shiva.. Shiva'

As soon as he heard that Shiva went to Raavi and sat beside her and spoke 'Main yahi hu. Raavi'

Raavi opened her eyes with a jolt as everything again flashed in front of her eyes. She got up and hugged him tightly as if her life depended on him. 'Shiva.. Shiva vo pathar.'

'Sshh. Chup hoja, dekh ab hum ghar par hai or safe hai' he too hugged her tightly and caressed her back, tears fell. He desperately needed to feel that she was safe and in his arms.

'Tu mujhe chod ke nahi gaya tha?' Raavi asked, still in his hold.

'Kabhi nahi. KAbhi nahi chodunga tujhe. Promise' He placed a kiss on her hair and tightened the hold.

Everyone smiled seeing them together and secured. Dhara spoke 'Dhyan rakho tum'

Shiva nodded, still holding her tightly to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: I will update both my works soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it?

I will see you guys soon with other updates. Till then bye take care.